G Organic Setup, a Glimps.

• Thread starter THC Scientific
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THC Scientific

THC Scientific

if those are the horti blue bulbs with the full par output...your losing like 40-60% of the yield u can get....that would be the first step to dialing anything in...make sure u start with the right lights bro....your even 100x times better off running just plain MH bulbs...those super blue are garbage...a 600 and 400 watt bulb in a 1000 watt bulb shell...i'll pass....i'm tellin u bro..i've ran those bulbs many many times..they suck....double your yield if u switch em out....CFLs on those big ass giants....your not serious are u ?

Not running the super Blue, Just the plain jane blue bulbs, Full spectrum. My crews been doing this for the past 5 grows output was increased. The Cfl's are just to increase the red spectrum. Check out the difference between the super blue and the regular blue.

0sWizZle

hhhmmm u must not be reading my post right....those are the Horti Blues ..the full spectrum par bulbs....well looks like it'll be 6-7 grows b4 u have anything dialed in ...your being blinded by the PAR chart which your misunderstanding big time...but hey bro..to everyone is there own...i tried to help you get better yields of danker chronic...but just remember ...there isnt a bulb on the market that touch an HPS for flowering...i own 6 of those Hortilux Blue Bulbs and have done (2) 1,000 watters in a Growzilla hood over a 3x3..guess what...they suck ass for flowering.... 85,000+ lumens on a rainbow spectrum......so much concertation in the 500-600nm range....useless junk ....i'd rather have twice the lumen output in a spectrum that promotes useful growing....u must already know that though..using it 5 times and all...

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

hhhmmm u must not be reading my post right....those are the Horti Blues ..the full spectrum par bulbs....well looks like it'll be 6-7 grows b4 u have anything dialed in ...your being blinded by the PAR chart which your misunderstanding big time...but hey bro..to everyone is there own...i tried to help you get better yields of danker chronic...but just remember ...there isnt a bulb on the market that touch an HPS for flowering...i own 6 of those Hortilux Blue Bulbs and have done (2) 1,000 watters in a Growzilla hood over a 3x3..guess what...they suck ass for flowering.... 85,000+ lumens on a rainbow spectrum......so much concertation in the 500-600nm range....useless junk ....i'd rather have twice the lumen output in a spectrum that promotes useful growing....u must already know that though..using it 5 times and all...

Hey always looking for opnions and advice, but you have to understand, Goal is 1 pound per plant, and 8 pounds per room with these lights,

We have achieved it with these lights in humboldt. Now we are trying to replicate that here at my grow scene, then after that we will look into increasing the output of each room.

In the plans are 2 hps 400's on each side of the wall.

This will come in once we have everything else dialed in.

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

I am into week one of bloom, they are coming along good.

Spider Mites under control.

Since I am in bloom, from now on untill flower I have to vacum and wash, only way to keep them at bay untill harvest.

I pulled out 5 males. Some how I got clones form a club in So Cal and they all turned out to be males. Im gonna call them and let them know, but man all of them males. :sad0123:

Remember each room is 6x12x8.

4x8 Tray
8 plants per room
2 x 1000 hortilux blue bulbs
6 x 125 CFL Red specturm 3 on each side of the room.

IMAG0385
IMAG0386
IMAG0387
G

Gromer

Well gonna have to go with 215 on this one.HPS bulbs may bring yer yield up a bit but the difference is gonna be in like grams not ounces.The Horti blues are sooooo much closer to sunlight than straight up HPS bulbs which is what we as indoor growers are trying to mimick is it not???AND anyone who has flowered under both can tell you MH nugs ,or hell Ill go out on a limb here and say even flourecent nugs are gonna beat out HPS grown nugs in terms of density and resin output any day of the week.Ill trade that for a few grams.Way to go 215 looks like that room will be dialed sooner than you think.Keep it up and keep the pics comin!!Peace,Gromer Pott!!

Ogkkid

Ogkkid

Well gonna have to go with 215 on this one.HPS bulbs may bring yer yield up a bit but the difference is gonna be in like grams not ounces.The Horti blues are sooooo much closer to sunlight than straight up HPS bulbs which is what we as indoor growers are trying to mimick is it not???AND anyone who has flowered under both can tell you MH nugs ,or hell Ill go out on a limb here and say even flourecent nugs are gonna beat out HPS grown nugs in terms of density and resin output any day of the week.Ill trade that for a few grams.Way to go 215 looks like that room will be dialed sooner than you think.Keep it up and keep the pics comin!!Peace,Gromer Pott!!
Flourescent bulbs DO NOT yeild nug with more density, Ive never flowered under MH, but i would imagine the same.

Flouros yeild really shitty fluffy nug with no taste or power IMO.

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

Flourescent bulbs DO NOT yeild nug with more density, Ive never flowered under MH, but i would imagine the same.

Flouros yeild really shitty fluffy nug with no taste or power IMO.

Its not being flowered only under CFL, they are working with the MH.

The Horitlux Blue has more of a red spectrum then any other light out their, the CFL is just to boost is even further.

S

Sway

8 pounds off 2k watts, plus a few cfl's is really good. way more than a gram per watt. if thats for real then major props to you mane!

G

Gromer

Ive flowered crops under T5s side by side with HPS same strains same nutes same conditions minus the lights, and the flouros always yielded tighter frostier nuggs than the HPS side.Time and time again.Where this notion crops of dank can not be grown using flouros ever came from is totally beyond me.Dont get me wrong in terms of yield the HPS always kills it but for some reason the flouro nuggs always end up in the headstash jar.He he,I said I was going out on a limb,guess I was right.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Quoted from Gromer..."Ill go out on a limb here and say even flourecent nugs are gonna beat out HPS grown nugs in terms of density and resin output any day of the week.Ill trade that for a few grams."

I'd be curious what your temps were on these grows you did with both bulbs...cause it sounds like you would have a better experience under flouro if your hps was burning your buds, resulting in less resin and fluffier nugs...
BUT I would agree to disagree with your flouro nugs as being more dense and frostier than my HPS nugs.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
That's an interesting setup you got running there Suite 215, just curious but you don't have any problems with flower development with the lights that close to your tips?

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

That's an interesting setup you got running there Suite 215, just curious but you don't have any problems with flower development with the lights that close to your tips?

Not at all, the rooms are a nice 78 Degrees. The lights will be raised a little, actually today is the day that the lights will be raise, but all in all, no burn yet.

medikush8

medikush8

All those plants looks top notch G.. So lush.. I'm jealous of the amount of medication you're pulling with those 2 lights:RastaBong:.

S

snowkitty

Great pictures, G, and congratulations on winning the battle against the mites with organic supplies...good work!

Is this OG that you are growing?

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

Great pictures, G, and congratulations on winning the battle against the mites with organic supplies...good work!

Is this OG that you are growing?

What OG are we talking about?

All those plants looks top notch G.. So lush.. I'm jealous of the amount of medication you're pulling with those 2 lights:RastaBong:.

Thank you, but there was complication this round.

very nice..

Thank you

What's the grow media?

Soil

B

BiggerTom

It fricken hurts me to hear that. I pray that those responsible will regret their decision to mess with something so blessed. I pray they regret it TERRIBLY!
Anyhow, on an up note, you couldn't be in better hands genetics-wise--you're about to come up. Glad to hear of the Suite 215 Cali Connection connection. You guys are ASA, NORML blessed which means you are blessed by me as well.:pimp:
Cali Connection, well, his genes speak for themselves. Like I said, good move.

Latest posts

Top Bottom