G10 And Deep Breath

• Thread starter mastagrowa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastagrowa

mastagrowa

New experiment starting this week using Humbolt County's Own G10 and Deep Breath. Anyone have experience with these two supplements?

Tnelz

Tnelz

New experiment starting this week using Humbolt County's Own G10 and Deep Breath. Anyone have experience with these two supplements?
I'll be watching cuz I have a shit load of both. I've used the entire line and it's pretty good. Crystal burst is my pk boost no matter what I'm using so Def subbed to c ur results!

T

toquer

Deep breath is interesting in veg. Have not tried it in bloom. I've asked what it's supposed to do and been told it makes the plant think it's in a high co2 environment and fixes more from the atmosphere. I've not done a side by side comparison.

I use sonic bloom from them. With the b vitamins. Think it's cheaper than crystal burst. Have used that in the past too. Magnum is great for fixing problems. Didn't ever get a bottle of g10. Still got at least a gallon of gravity, but that's collecting dust these days.

mastagrowa

mastagrowa

So far so good. The veggers that have been getting 5ml/gal of Deep Breath look healthy and robust! Putting them into flower next week.

mastagrowa

mastagrowa

OK the girls just finished out. Nothing really better than my other girls to be honest. The G10 didn't seem to fatten the buds at all...actually they were a bit smaller than the norm.

Verdict: Deep Breath seems to make the veggers happy. But I can't really recommend G10. Save your money.

kilo d

kilo d

Has anyone tried there sonic boom? Or a combo of crystal b for the first 2 weeks of bloom and than switch to sonic boom?

Top Bottom