• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
chop shots.

some of the chop shots. for 8 plants there was a good amount of big colas. there was 23 big colas plus a bunch of smaller stuff. there was barley any popcorn this run as i trimmed up the bottoms pretty well. there is still one more plant to come down and its a beast. its the f1 cross g13/haze X dbl sfv og/violator. ill get some shots of it soon. i took a test nug with these at 49 and ill take one at 8 and take it down by 9 weeks. and see when its best.

in the last 2 pics you can see bud rot i think it was from when i laid the bud against another bud to keep it up inside the tent. no other bud rot on any other buds. they are all nice and dense so i was worried now that i saw that.

this strain is being geared toward the cash cropper. fast finish times of potent stinky weed with above average yields.

DSC 0021
DSC 0023
DSC 0028
DSC 0030
DSC 0033
DSC 0026
DSC 0034
DSC 0037
DSC 0043
DSC 0044
DSC 0044w
waayne

waayne

Yeah man!!!Now that's some beautiful Sativa bro!!!!
Totally frosted out :rock
Very impressive!!!

winta

winta

that shit looks straight fire bro! cant wait to see what comes out of mine :)

X

Xceptional

I'm fortunate enough to have this cut AND have had some of this bud. the smell is truly amazing AND it's a very stinky girl and from what I've been told she was on the low odor side because she had been through a 2 month cure and that 5 days after chop she smells even stronger which is hard to imagine but this came from Twist himself so you know its the truth.

bag appeal, smell and potency is all on point she's a gem and with such short flowering she's never leaving my garden!!!!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Good shit Twist
thx man
Yeah man!!!Now that's some beautiful Sativa bro!!!!
Totally frosted out :rock
Very impressive!!!
its crazy how it blended, its g13 dom in yeild and flower time but haze in smoke and smell.
that shit looks straight fire bro! cant wait to see what comes out of mine :)
i cant wait to see them grown out as well. im gonna get some pics up of the f1's soon. the plant has some huge buds that are rock hard. you can barley squeeze them they are so hard. and a foot and a half long. the smell is very haze dominate. how many came thru the soil?
I'm fortunate enough to have this cut AND have had some of this bud. the smell is truly amazing AND it's a very stinky girl and from what I've been told she was on the low odor side because she had been through a 2 month cure and that 5 days after chop she smells even stronger which is hard to imagine but this came from Twist himself so you know its the truth.

bag appeal, smell and potency is all on point she's a gem and with such short flowering she's never leaving my garden!!!!!
yeah man i think you will love her. just make sure not to let the buds rest on top of each other. i think this is what caused the bud rot in the last pic. they get to dense to avoid it. shes fire just got to get pick her 47-49 days. if you want to let her go longer just take a few nugs on those days so you can at least compare.
oh i forgot to add Kid Twist thanks again for getting this into my garden!!!!!!!!
np bro.
You've earned another WOW from my lips, kid.

thx man. im gonna get some dry shots up when they are ready.

winta

winta

i got 2 up so far. the second came up day before yesterday. ill put some pix up tomorrow :) cant wait for the hazyness :icon_spin:

i cant wait to see them grown out as well. im gonna get some pics up of the f1's soon. the plant has some huge buds that are rock hard. you can barley squeeze them they are so hard. and a foot and a half long. the smell is very haze dominate. how many came thru the soil?

X

Xceptional

trust me i'll have no problem pulling her at 47 days that sounds like a dream come true!!!!

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking Great!! I need this cut Kid!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i got 2 up so far. the second came up day before yesterday. ill put some pix up tomorrow :) cant wait for the hazyness :icon_spin:
nice man i hope you get a female. tough with only 2 beans. i have been working the line so they should be pretty uniform. its just tough with only 2 beans to see what you got unless they are fem seeds.

trust me i'll have no problem pulling her at 47 days that sounds like a dream come true!!!!
yeah man its great i put my plants into 12/12 before bed then i wake up and i harvest it seems like
Looking Great!! I need this cut Kid!

np:party0044:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
some shots of an f1 pheno

this plant been through the ringer as well. high temps and dried out once or twice. its smell is very hazey and it chunks up and grows like a super silver haze i grew. the buds feel very hard and are very dense. this plant was one of the ones that does not get pm. this cola is over a foot long the big one the other one is right about a foot long. they are thicker then a soda can. if the smoke turns out to be decent this is one of the plants that will be used in a back cross. the pics are at 55 days as you can see in the macros most of the trichs are cloudy. this plant does not have a nanner on it as well.

Cross
Cross 2
DSC 0023
DSC 0028
DSC 0027
DSC 0022
DSC 0025
DSC 0026
bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
much props

looks frosted,the winter time in the summer time, how i like it

amazing keeper all round

1luvbigherb

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
much props

looks frosted,the winter time in the summer time, how i like it

amazing keeper all round

1luvbigherb

thx herb just waiting on the smoke to see if its worth keeping in the line. its funny most plants looked similar to this one but i have one female outside that looks alot like the dbl sfv og kush and smells like pinesol on the stem rub.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
g13/haze

few more shots of the smaller pieces. they are drying a bit quicker.

G13 indoor
G13 indoor 2
G13 indoor 3
G13 indoor 4
G13 indoor 5
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
g13/haze x dbl sfv og/violator

thats seriously dank. looks like a real winner.

thx biggs.

i took a test branch around 8 weeks think its day 57. 1st pic is the branch i took theres a whole plant shot. Im thinking this should be done by 9 weeks. theres a trich shot at the end. 2nd to the last pic you can see trichs on the stem

Crossf
DSC 0021
DSC 0022
DSC 0035
DSC 0036
G
G1
G2
DSC 0042
Top Bottom