• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
some dry shots of g13/haze

took a bud outside on the deck today and took some pictures of it. ill get a few more shots tomorrow as well of differnt buds. the smell on this stuff is great its almost grapey with a punch of skunk. the bag appeal is great as well.

DSC 0021
DSC 0026
DSC 0025
DSC 0023
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
g13/haze x elites dbl sfv og/violator kush

some shots of the f1 cross. this nug was taken at 8 weeks.

DSC 0023
DSC 0027
DSC 0030
DSC 0034
DSC 0035
waayne

waayne

Absolutely beautiful!!!!
great pic's Twist!!!
That is some really gorgeous Haze.
Props :rastadancing:

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn wtf was i missing!!! 49 days of dank wow...would luv to run that in the greenhouse nxt year! Much props and respect. Peace HDK

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Absolutely beautiful!!!!
great pic's Twist!!!
That is some really gorgeous Haze.
Props :rastadancing:

yeah man the g13 came out really good this run. i dont do the same nute program as my boy. this has a more skunky grapish smell and you get that haze smell when you light it. his is alot more in the haze department as far as smells. he uses bloombastic and i dont.
I love that dark color that you ended up with that g13/haze.
thx man im gonna get up more shots of the nugs in a few just got to go threw them. but the bag appeal turned out great this time.
Damn wtf was i missing!!! 49 days of dank wow...would luv to run that in the greenhouse nxt year! Much props and respect. Peace HDK

lol... thx man. im having the next gen of seeds(bx1) tested right now soon as the results come in. there will be a couple packs im gonna sell. dont know were yet. i just want to make sure i dont have any hermi issues or anything along those lines.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
few more g13/haze dried shots

some more shots of the last 5 Oz's. we got 19 0zs total of 8 g13/haze vegged around 6 weeks. they were in 5 gal smart pots. i still have the g13/haze x dbl sfv og to come down in 2 days. thanks for all the comments guys.

DSC 0022
DSC 0026
DSC 0023
DSC 0024
DSC 0027
DSC 0041
DSC 0042
winta

winta

hey...give me back my sneaker box lol that shit looks fire my dude!

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

Wow great thread Kid!! A really neat project, you can tell you must take good notes. The specs on this gear are really lining up! Keep up the good work :D

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
hey...give me back my sneaker box lol that shit looks fire my dude!
i got to rock my shell toes.
Wow great thread Kid!! A really neat project, you can tell you must take good notes. The specs on this gear are really lining up! Keep up the good work :D

thx man! I been busy trying its almost 2 years worth of work here. Havent tried the bx1's yet myself but in the f1 i have grown out its got a taste right in the middle. my bro says its wierd you can taste both pots. meaning the og and the g13/haze. im sure the bx's will lean more toward the g13/haze or atleast im hoping.

here's a few shots of the f1 g13/haze x elites dbl sfv og kush/violator kush. i put a few pics up on the scale so you can get an idea how dense they are. to me it grew alot like a SSH i grew last year but way denser. the smell is skunky on the squeeze but a general wiff will give you a light hazey smell with a stronger lemon cleaner smell. this plant ended up being taken down today at 61 days as i needed the tent to veg some clones. i was gonna take it down at 63 but it looks done enough. and the test smoke of the branch taken at 56 is very good. i dare say this plant has as much potency as the momma at the 56 day mark.

these pics are all of the one plant. veg time is under a month id say 3 weeks or more i cant remember. this plant has good drought and heat resistance(i do use silica blast now in my routine) i didn't see any bananas until today i found one at day 61. but my temps were in the 90s all last week. either way it was there a small one just starting to poke thru. we will see how the reports come in on the bx1's if it becomes a big problem ill work on it or start over with the g13/haze X dairyqueen( uk cheese x spacequeen) seeds i got in the freezer.

DSC 0023
DSC 0025
DSC 0026
DSC 0029
DSC 0030
DSC 0021
DSC 0022
B

bigbag

nicely done, that's what i'd call some good pot's. classic genetics grown proper. have fun with those now:clapping
one of reef's decentist seed lines imo... think g13/haze could finish outdoor ?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
WOW! Those buds are fn huge, super nice!
yeah man thx.
nicely done, that's what i'd call some good pot's. classic genetics grown proper. have fun with those now:clapping

yeah i dont see why not bigbag. what ever reef did here he did right. with these f1's i made i got a very og leaning one outside. it was the sister to this one. and the g13/haze i have outside is right on par with the cindy. its funny the fastest strain i have outdoors seems to be schmoes casey jones cut. this g13/haze looks perfect though outside.

rawman

rawman

Thats beautiful man please remember to shout me a holler when u put out some of them seeds.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter

another thing i would like to say is my particular pheno is done 47-49 days its not the 10-12 weeker they say. even crossed to a 70 day strain the flower time is 8-9 weeks

G

GWAP

Looking good KT been enjoying your threads/posts since i joined :sign0005:

D

Dubsta

I just dropped a few beans of these g13xhaze bx1's. Lets see how these baby's do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom