G13/Haze Bx1 Grow!!!

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
cross sounds really nice dubsta. they kinda look like they may be stretching a bit what size light do you have them under? or are they packed in? I think if u find a keeper and are able to clone it,they will end up being more compact. it seems to be about 3-4 differnt phenos popping up, with the sativas types being more dominate, but most are finishing around 50 ish days. they are nice and green, cant wait to see them in flower.

winta

winta

lookin good dubsta! cant wait to see how they turn out!

Lookin good, Mine seem a little bit more sativa. Kid did u use more then one male to do the bx? Just wondering. Here's some pics of my flowering one and my 3 in the veg room.. Can't wait to see how these do. I'll be transferring the 3 little one's into 5gal tomorrow then veg for a week or so in there once i water it like 3-4 times in the 5gal ill flower them out.

I have a Hindu Willie male I think would be killer crossed with the g13xhaze. It would be one killer ass haze..

D

Dubsta

cross sounds really nice dubsta. they kinda look like they may be stretching a bit what size light do you have them under? or are they packed in? it think if u find a keeper and are able to clone it,they will end up being more compact. it seems to be about 3-4 differnt phenos popping up, white the sativas types being more dominate, but most are finishing around 50 ish days. they are nice and green, cant wait to see them in flower.

There under a 400w and ya they were packed kinda close, I got 5 dwc plant im about to move into the other room and ill have more room and spread them out in 5-7gal pots. I was also just using a bare bulb hanging and have now added a reflector and there getting better light now.

I'll be taking clones off all of them. Will flower a clone of each in my other room with no veg to see how they could do in a sog. I'm trying to figure out what strain I should run in my ebb n flow tables. i'll be running 16 plants in a 3x3 table under a 1k. I believe the g13xhaze or hindu willie will be the winner. This hindu willie reminds me of the og kush i get in tacoma but like on steriods.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
there is a pheno in there that makes long running colas i don't know how often it pops up, soem of them seem to be like halfway as long. it is the same pheno just sometimes it makes bigger buds. its done about 56 days and has a racey but more stony type of high. i took pics of it and is in the beginning of this thread

D

Dubsta

was looking over the g13xhaze threads and man kid i can't wait for these to finish up. The one in flower the smell is just starting to come on its hard to describe.. A 50 days g13xhaze is a dream strain for me, I've wanted to try reef's g13xhaze for some time, was scared to get a pack from him.. I remember Spinkus did a killer sog w/ reefs line and I hope i can find a female to do even close to what he did.

D

Dubsta

All 3 of my smaller G13 x Haze are sexed and there all females :D So i got 4 different females to pick from. I'm pretty stoked on these, my one in flower is starting to look 100x better. :party0042:

winta

winta

Day 34!!!!

congrats on the 3 girls dubsta! its day 34 today (pix are from day 32) and this girl is gettin CHUNKY!! she doubled in size since i last fed her day 31!!! this girl keeps amazing me and im hopin she is done quick like her momma that would be tight ;) heres some shots!

G13h2 day32f a
G13h2 day32f b
G13h2 day32f c
G13h2 day32f d
G13h2 day32f f
G13h2 day32f g
Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Damn that shit is stackin nice bro. You have found her sweet spot it looks like

Jeezer

Jeezer

Stellar lady you got there winta! she looks real fat for her age. How many weeks does it take this strain to finish?

winta

winta

thanx bro! kid twist said most phenos are finishing about 56 days or sooner

Stellar lady you got there winta! she looks real fat for her age. How many weeks does it take this strain to finish?

420king-MASSES

make sure you start your flush around day 46-49 7-10 days flushing with this one rite [skunkskool]

Jeezer

Jeezer

wow 56 days? 8 weeks is pretty fast, i need a fast finisher like that in my stable. I wanna see how fat this girl gets. im subb'd!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah i got a few differnt ones going now one is looking like urs but lacking in smell not as strong as the momma for sure. its on day 35 or so. but the good news is i had one big leaf baby she was taking up room so i gave her to my boy about 10 days in and he bloomed here shes like day 25 im thinking. she has a grape bubblegum smell and is covered in crystals its crazy. she had like hardly any stretch and think she will not be a large yeilder but the smell is crazy. i wonder if its the same pheno waayne found.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
g13/haze bx1 dried nugshots

one of the phenos

DSC 0071
DSC 0073
Top Bottom