G13/Haze Bx1 Grow!!!

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

Strain: G13/Haze Bx1

Breeder: Kid Twist

i tried the barney's version and was dissapointed with hermie city then i seen the frosty version and had to have it :) im gonna start germin tonight and get the party started!

G13 haze
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nice im on board for the ride. the original elites dbl sfv og(mouthful i know) did spit a few nanners. i think it was from the rez sour d that elite used to cross to the Larry og. I out crossed that to a violator kush male. I used males from this f1 cross to pollinate my g13/haze clone. i then popped 30 seeds had 27 make it up and culled down to like 18 nice looking plants. thick stems tight node spacing. Out of these kids i had like 7 that showed symptoms of PM(powdery mildew) so i culled them. the g13/haze doesn't show signs of it at all. were these were starting was a heavy infected area with pm. Out of these g13/haze x elites dbl sfv og/violator F1's i kept 2 males and pollinated the original g13/haze clone i had to make the bx-1. If the numbers game goes right 7 out of 10 will not show any symptoms of PM.

If all goes well I should be popping 30 of these bx-1 seeds to back cross to a very special F1 lady i found. Ill see if i can find a pic of her.

couple shots of the F1 cross female. she started out smelling skunky but with a light lemon smell almost like the g13/haze momma. now the skunkyness has gone and its way more on the haze side.

G13haze sfv og
G13haze sfv og 2
G13haze sfv og 3
G13haze sfv og 4
G13haze sfv og 5
winta

winta

yea man :party0044:

Sounds yummy! I want some too!

thanx for the kind words my dude!

nice to see more testers for you ...in good hands..

that shit look so fire :sun

nice im on board for the ride. the original elites dbl sfv og(mouthful i know) did spit a few nanners. i think it was from the rez sour d that elite used to cross to the Larry og. I out crossed that to a violator kush male. I used males from this f1 cross to pollinate my g13/haze clone. i then popped 30 seeds had 27 make it up and culled down to like 18 nice looking plants. thick stems tight node spacing. Out of these kids i had like 7 that showed symptoms of PM(powdery mildew) so i culled them. the g13/haze doesn't show signs of it at all. were these were starting was a heavy infected area with pm. Out of these g13/haze x elites dbl sfv og/violator F1's i kept 2 males and pollinated the original g13/haze clone i had to make the bx-1. If the numbers game goes right 7 out of 10 will not show any symptoms of PM.

If all goes well I should be popping 30 of these bx-1 seeds to back cross to a very special F1 lady i found. Ill see if i can find a pic of her.

couple shots of the F1 cross female. she started out smelling skunky but with a light lemon smell almost like the g13/haze momma. now the skunkyness has gone and its way more on the haze side.

winta

winta

so the beans were put in a napkin yesterday so we should have lift off soon :)

winta

winta

after 24hrs in the napkin we got a tap comin out :) the others should be poppin soon :anim_30:

G13h 24hrs in napkin
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Action!:movie

ill see if i can dig up a few pics of the mom i backcrossed to

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
few shots hope you dont mind. you may have seen some before in the other thread.

by the way this plant is done in 47-49 days. these nugs were chopped at 48 days

DSC 0018
DSC 0019
G6
DSC 0022
DSC 0117
DSC 0119
G13 1
G13 macro
G13 macro 2
winta

winta

its been 48 hours and we have 2 nice tap roots :character0035: the 3rd bean is bein stubborn lol so if it dont pop in the next day or so ill just germ another and replace it :mmm

G13h 48hrs in napkin
H

haze89

Damn winta stop poppin new beans! lol. Gonna be livin in a jungle soon man haha. Kid Twist is a bad ass grower so these beans should definitely be some killer stuff man. That f1 mom looked nuts.

winta

winta

im tryin to stop but they just keep callin me lol

Damn winta stop poppin new beans! lol. Gonna be livin in a jungle soon man haha. Kid Twist is a bad ass grower so these beans should definitely be some killer stuff man. That f1 mom looked nuts.

heres a shot of the first sprout :party0044: we are now at day one :) the second one hasnt sprouted yet but im sure within the next day ill have another pop up! here we go:animbong:

G13h1 day1 a
G13h1 day1 b
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i forgot if you nsaid it or not did the other one sprout?

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Looking good fellas!! Kid thats gota be the fastest Haze in the world?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
lol... you know this is good for a test grow shows how badass these mofos are. if you can i would just pop them all and kill the runts or slow growers. just cull cull cull if its growing slow don't bother saving it. this way the ones you do grow should be a good representation of what im going for. cuz outa of only 4 seeds popped you have to take what you get. but if you pop the pack and just cull them as they start slipping the 4 you have before you even sex them you know are gonna have some vigor and grow very easy. and if you needed more to save for a rainey day i would make sure they got to you.

X

Xceptional

dank shit i got cuts of this and then bx beans as well. Thanks twist!!!!!

winta

winta

lol yea they go through war :giggle im makin space to do just that. i had too many mothers so i been doin clone and kills to make room so i can pop more beans :)

lol... you know this is good for a test grow shows how badass these mofos are. if you can i would just pop them all and kill the runts or slow growers. just cull cull cull if its growing slow don't bother saving it. this way the ones you do grow should be a good representation of what im going for. cuz outa of only 4 seeds popped you have to take what you get. but if you pop the pack and just cull them as they start slipping the 4 you have before you even sex them you know are gonna have some vigor and grow very easy. and if you needed more to save for a rainey day i would make sure they got to you.

Top Bottom