G13 Sour Candy about a month from finish

• Thread starter fooster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fooster

alright ya'll, so i know not many folks have tried this strain, but I think you really should because I am LOVING it, video is coming up right now and I think other cannabis lovers like myself need to try this strain out.

Here's the video.

the plant is grow under 1 90 watt ufo along with 2 23watt cfl. however i have two plant so two 90watt ufo along with 4 23watt cfl for both plant. but in the video, just one plant.

K

king_kronic

sour candy

i saw the video im currently growing it also under 400 w mh/hps ...ocean forest soil a,d the fosx farms trio...my plant is 8inches tall ... the seed says that i should grow for 3 weeks and flowering time is 8-9 weeks ...so i should veg for 3 weeks right... im new to this growing thing and this is actuallly my first strain ...ill post sum pics so u can see it .....any advice will be greatly appreciated

Sour candy 2
Sour candy 4
Sour candy 1
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

@king kronic: your going to want to keep vegging I believe, by the looks of your plant I would veg for another 3-4weeks.

K

king_kronic

It's bigger than that now 6 sets of fan leaves...how does it look that was pics from the 2.5 weeks mark....will post more later when lights come on

F

fooster

dude i waited till my plant had like 6 nodes prior to topping the plant, then bend her down and let the side branch get bigger and then put it in flower

the side branches were about 5 inches tall when it was put in flower, and it streched to about 8 inches tall

K

king_kronic

plants as of 2day

Put into flower 400 watt hps ..havent started the tiger bloom yet but i am feeding it the big bloow

Sc9
Sour candy 5
Sc7
Sour candy 6
O

odankeus

now imagine what you could of had, had you used a 1000W and let it veg to a descent height

K

king_kronic

1000w is to much for a couple plants and my grow area....

F

fooster

king: i would transplant it into the 3gal or 5gal pot, veg it for a month with lst and then flower

F

fooster

so the buds are getting heavy, all the lower branches are almost touching the ground, being supported by the side of the smart pot. baby is about one week away since tricomes are 70% clear still

P

potgutz

if u grow from seed u need to veg for two months b4 u can take clones

V

VolcanoVapin

You're going to be really happy with this strain, man. I had to comment when I saw this on here. I got a single seed of this strain as a freebie a few months back and just harvested the plant a few days ago.

It's still drying but I pinched off top of the main cola that was pretty dry already and tried it out in my vaporizer and holy shit... amazing high. A friend and I were absolutely blasted... really really euphoric, energetic, up high.... maybe a mild psychedelic sort of feeling.... totally and completely different from the indica dominant stuff I've had lately. It still has that strong energetic feeling from the sour d, but the bubblegum adds a really euphoric, happy kind of quality to the high without being stoney and tired. It smells incredible too... my girlfriend said it "smells like skittles" lol It's just an all around awesome plant.

I wasn't expecting much since G13 Labs isn't really all that respected or talked about that much, but this is great. I'm pretty much convinced that just about anything crossed with Sour D will end up being something special. I'm glad I got some clones of it.

F

fooster

Yea dude it smells AMAZINE!!!

How many weeks did you let it go? Im about to chop her down at week 8

You're going to be really happy with this strain, man. I had to comment when I saw this on here. I got a single seed of this strain as a freebie a few months back and just harvested the plant a few days ago.

It's still drying but I pinched off top of the main cola that was pretty dry already and tried it out in my vaporizer and holy shit... amazing high. A friend and I were absolutely blasted... really really euphoric, energetic, up high.... maybe a mild psychedelic sort of feeling.... totally and completely different from the indica dominant stuff I've had lately. It still has that strong energetic feeling from the sour d, but the bubblegum adds a really euphoric, happy kind of quality to the high without being stoney and tired. It smells incredible too... my girlfriend said it "smells like skittles" lol It's just an all around awesome plant.

I wasn't expecting much since G13 Labs isn't really all that respected or talked about that much, but this is great. I'm pretty much convinced that just about anything crossed with Sour D will end up being something special. I'm glad I got some clones of it.

K

king_kronic

Sour candy 400 watt hps flowering

3 weeks in2 flowering... I only have 1 question ... Im using the fox farms nutrients... What will adding the molassas to it do if it will help any or even if i have let to much time pass to use it

F

fooster

actually, you got the other phno, i got the more indica one you hav athe more sativa one from lookin at you're fan leafs.

Anyhow, molass feed the microbeneficials and make them more active, that's why i give it the whole cycle pretty much

V

VolcanoVapin

Yea dude it smells AMAZINE!!!

How many weeks did you let it go? Im about to chop her down at week 8

10 weeks, bro. The description online actually said 10 to 11 or 12 weeks, if I remember correctly.

Also, king_kronic's plant looks nothing like mine did.... i don't think that's the same plant. Bubblegum is a fat indica and even pure Sour D looks nothing like those skinny sativa leaves in that pic.

K

king_kronic

the package said sour candy grom g-13 i bought the 5 pack... i took alot of the fat fan leaves off ...post pics of urs so i can see what urs look like ...im a new grower so any thing will be helpful

Top Bottom