G13

• Thread starter Josey Wales
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr. Whipple

In Jan of 08 I got Reefs G-13 from FoRM for $75.00.

Not he love potion just G-13.

I was told it was Airborne G-13 x White Widow bx3.

Is that the case ?

Also if thats the case, what should I look for in the G-13 pheno.

How rare are theses seeds and should I make seeds ?

Thanks all.

Whip :banana:

R

Reeferman

Yes its the Ab g13 bx I am fairly sure it was bx 3 as it was started in canada and finished in south america with a huge selection for the "G" pheno to bx to the clone .
These are really some of the best AB g13 hybrids around from the indica perspective I am certain that you will find some insane g13 heavy duty couch lock highs .
These seeds are not rare and I am making all female g13 ab by fall .
Reef

B

bigbag

AbG-13 is amongst the heaviest hitting indica ive smoked.hits like a lead pipe 2 the cerebral cortex.30%THC is achievable wit G-13,hehe.glad 2 hear they arnt rare 2 find,always nice 2 have some nitecap smoke

K

kill-9

What are the exact genetics of G-13 itself? Its mystical...... and I don't like not knowing a strain's genetic history. The crosses all sound wonderful but I just can't convince myself to buy them.

R

Reeferman

"That is fact its the facts I buy from people I trust , I my opinion g13 is a really great stout selection from a pre soviet afghai like a very good patrollia headstash "

K

kill-9

Who said that? Even still, the statement alone says it was an opinion. Not trying to rag on ya.

N

Nirrity

Who said that? Even still, the statement alone says it was an opinion.
:fubar Just read the first page of this thread
I asked Robert Clarke about this story and Sam the skunkman the Umiss program did not grow indica's in that period they did not clone at all .

They grew out large lots of mexican and colombian seeds from busted loads there is no reference anywhere to greenhouse's numbered most of the product was grown behind big fences and was burned on site after it was tested .
That is fact its the facts I buy from people I trust , I my opinion g13 is a really great stout selection from a pre soviet afghai like a very good patrollia headstash .
I use the g13 cutting as I find it breeds true and does not impart flavors in hybrids so the terpene profile is largely contributed by the male I use in the hybrid Burmese x g13 and love potion are perfect examples of this .
~reef~
ps I have g13 bx 3 I used white widow because it had the closest terpene profile to g13 cutting very little taste .

J

Josey Wales

Lots of good info here. Reef, sounds like your G13 BX is exactly what I was talking about. I'll be watching for it.

PEACE

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
so are these g13's on the farm aribourne g13 X WW Bx-3?

Latest posts

Top Bottom