Gage Green's (Purple Elephant x Purple Snowman) x CDSD "Snowman" grow pics

• Thread starter Phate_
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ftwendy

ftwendy

Enough looking: I just ordered some OgStomper... your girls had me drooling, and I don't like to sit on my hands. Hopefully my payment arrives before they run out! Cross your fingers for me fellas.... Happy Sunday, ftw

P

Phate_

Did ya! Alright. The Jo OG used in that x is badass. That JO shines through whatever it's paired with! It's in a few upcoming x's I want. Namely the Purple Kush x Jo OG
Nice score! I was debating getting some, but I need some equipment badly...timers, etc..

Hope you get em!

Nothin new to report. Everything is fine. There is a obvious difference between how they are puttin on weight. The #5 is growing out now, just getting rounder. Plant #1 though is just filling out more & more in all directions. I'll have the beginnings of 12-14" colas soon on #1. #5 looks to be making golf ball style nugs. Could be wrong....well see.

Later

P

Phate_

Ok, got some new pics from the other night. Sorry I haven't posted anything till now. I confirmed the Chem cuts to be authentic! The smell, leaf pattern,& the severe bilateral branching, are all inline with what I've been told to expect from the real deal!

Anyway, I confirmed my last 2 Rasperry Bubba x MM's to be girls. They smell like a fruity kush right now. 1 is just starting budset, the other is still in veg, & will be a good size Bubba after flipped. The 1 in 12/12 is classic Bubba. Minimal stretch, short & stocky, but with better side branching than I expected. Lovely strain.

P1010501
P1010502
P1010508
P1010506
P

Phate_

Top pic is the Stardawg.Bottom is the runt RB x MM. Other shots are of plant #1

The others I'll post are of plant #5

P1010519
P1010520
P1010522
P1010523
P1010524
P1010536
P1010538
P1010540
P1010541
JAWS

JAWS

hello PHATE:talking
nice my friend i see your rolling along in here, is the RASBERRY HYBRID proving to be worh the space it takes up in the garden??..
peace:talking

P

Phate_

Ya know that's a good question. Right now I can't say, it's the 1st time I've ran it, but based on the other Bubba I ran, if it's as good or better than it, which I think it will be than I'd say yes.

As long as its potent, than its worth it to me. But I grow for headstash. If I was a commercial grower, I'd have to weigh more pros & cons. They need a longer veg time, too, so there's that to consider.

Even after my move, & I start doing commercial runs, I'll still run Bubbas for my headstash, along with a few others. I expect this one to be a knockout! The MM itself is Dank! Heavy indica stone. So, together with the Raz B, which I've been told represents a classic BK, with the potential for color & better taste...should be a tailor made high for me!

Classic face melting, headwarming, can overdo it type effect. :D ha. That's the MM, so I'm expecting something great.

JAWS

JAWS

sounds like your down with it even though you have not had a full on grow with her, she to me sounds like a nice one aswell..
thank you:talking

P

Phate_

Ha, ya I am partial to it for a few reasons, mostly because its GG, but if it doesn't cut the mustard with the high, she'll go! I really doubt that though.

I have the Burgundy as well (Ras Bubba x ECSDHP-13) & in the future Gage should be making a Platinum Bubba cross that I'm really looking forward to.

JAWS

JAWS

yup ive heard of the BURGUNDY but did not hear anything about them working with a PLAT that one should be a really good if the bubba is a solid one..
sweeet:talking

P

Phate_

Ya, it's one of their newer cuts I think? I just found out what I'll be able to test after I do my MM x GSOG run. it's a Purple Trainwreck x OG Kush! Ha. That'll be a lemony flavored sucker! Not sure which OG cut was used, but my 1st guess is the Jo OG.

I'm pretty happy that I'm able to test this stuff.

JAWS

JAWS

yup that one sounds nice aswell i hope you run a thread on them over here aswell when the time comes..
peace:talking

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Plants r looking great, Phate! I wanted those Burgundy beans but missed out on them. Keep on truckin', bro!

D

Danksmith

Sup phate!

Finally made it over here. Seems like a lot of info and tons of members. This is one of my fav testers bein done right now by ggg. Jus wanted to pop my head in and say waaaasssssuuuup!

P

Phate_

Hey hey Smitty, how goes it bud! I'm pretty happy myself in what they chose for me. I found out after I do the MM X GSOG , I can test the Purple Trainwreck x OGK !!!

I should be rockin some plasmas by then too! Gonna start looking around after this run. Most likely the 2 Gavita 300 LEP series.

More pics soon! Later Smitty!

P

Phate_

Oh, I have a Chemdog #4 cut rooting right now. When I take out plant #5, in goes the Chemdog #4 cut, & the 2nd RBxMM. I wanted to do the D cut, but I don't think I can keep the smell down enough, so I'll have to wait till after the move.

These babies reek the way it is, so a true D cut would stink me out. I'm bummed but the #4 should be a damn monster! I'll get a pic of the mom. This thing is going to yield!

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
ive never done Chemdog D but #4 is one greezy stankass bitch and huge yields brotha

P

Phate_

I bet bro! I can see it already. With the insane side branching, with six main branches, I have over 20 tops. I had to reroot a new cut cause the one I had on standby would easily overtake the room.

With its own dedicated 600, & plenty of space, I expect this thing to thrive! Gonna need plenty of stakes for this one. I wish I was moved so I had a trellis built, this one will need it.

Good to hear from ya bro!

P

Phate_

Hmm, well I hope I can keep #4 under control, smell wise. Should be able to with only the tiny RBMM in flower with it. The other RBMM is gonna be good size. It's still vegging, & it's almost 1 3/4 ft tall. I'll put her in a 7gal smart pot, so she should get good sized.

D

Danksmith

Of all the Chem variations I would wanna run the d myself. I've read it's pretty incredible. The purple trainwreck x og sounds killer. I wanna ask m4k what he'll have for me next but it's still early yet.
Speaking of testers, I was thinking of putting up my grape stomper bx2 test log here. Would I b able to do this considering I'm a junior farmer and only have a few posts?
Dude, u said ur filters were fine and u still can smell the girls...... Gonna b some stank dank fo sho. Im especially lookin forward to a smoke report to see what kinda flavors/terpine profiles youll b seeing pheno to pheno. Keep up the great work bud!

P

Phate_

Ya, I didn't ask either, I just expressed interest in the PW cut they obtained, & he offered.

I don't see why you can't post a thread here on yours? That's what I did when I joined here.

From the descriptions I've read, the D is most up my alley. I like the rank smelling nugs, & I especially like, well must have is the face melting, warm headed, put you down type high the D is supposed to be. The #4 is a more even high I guess, (Is that right NorCal215?)

Ya these are reekin, one filter is brand new, & I'm still catching a whiff at lights on, right before it goes black especially. But to be fair, I smoke a lot (nug, cigars or cigarettes get smoked outside) so sometimes I wonder if I'm smelling that?

I have a 2nd canfilter just for smoking though, so usually it's enough for complete overkill. The lengths i go to... I checked around my space for leaks & stuff, but everything seems good...they just stink a sh*tload right before harvest. I could be being over sensitive too, growing in my environment has made me bonkers paranoid!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom