Method Smoked :clean glass bong

APPEARANCE
Galactic jack from sincityseeds

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud: Minty
Associated smells of bud : Sour Lemon

TASTE

Dominant flavour :earthy
Associated flavours : sweet mint and subtle lemon and hashy aftertaste.

Harsh/smoothness : 7 ( 1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : yes

BUZZ

Profile : 75%/25% Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)
Potency : 7 (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
Duration : 2.5 hours(approx length of buzz, from first hit)
Use : Daytime
Munchies? : yes

This is some great smoke. It looks and smells very dank but is not a heavy heavy hitter. It had good expansion on the hit and isn't harsh just strong. It has an instant head that rushes to your cheeks and face in a warm wave. Smooths out after a minute and is a little bit energizing mentally. Creeps up after a few minutes and makes you want to move around doing something. Smoked in large amounts it has some visual effects( background pattern & sparkles) but causes a lot of unfocused anxiety. This is a good daytime smoke for the active.
* medium feeder
* finished at day 57
*medium yield
*flower tested cured only 1 week

shawnskush

shawnskush

How many seeds did you pop to find your keeper pheno?

S

ssteely71

I popped 7 seeds. I got 2 females, 4 males- one of which had great structure and had 1 runt. I flowered out the 2 ladies in 7 gallon soil pots under 600w using organic nutes. One pheno had a bland mild sour scent - I donated flowers to dispensery as sourD . The other pheno has a really nice DANK minty/lemon funk and I kept all the flowers for medicating. I didn't keep a cut this round but she was a keeper. Definatly worth what I paid for 15 seeds. Still have 8 left so I might find another special lady next run to keep.
Thanks for interests.
I yielded a little over 3oz per plant. *

Black Lab

Black Lab

I popped 7 seeds. I got 2 females, 4 males- one of which had great structure and had 1 runt. I flowered out the 2 ladies in 7 gallon soil pots under 600w using organic nutes. One pheno had a bland mild sour scent - I donated flowers to dispensery as sourD . The other pheno has a really nice DANK minty/lemon funk and I kept all the flowers for medicating. I didn't keep a cut this round but she was a keeper. Definatly worth what I paid for 15 seeds. Still have 8 left so I might find another special lady next run to keep.
Thanks for interests.
I yielded a little over 3oz per plant. *
Yeah they do have some keepers for sure. I had six nightmare plants that were all really similar in look and taste. Bigger producer of huge cola's. The petroleum og turned up a couple of different looks. I liked the petrol a little more. Rock hard super sticky buds and fuel funk to the max. Well worth the price.

N

nightmarecreature

I sowed all 15 seeds, 12 popped, 9 were female.
I got lucky, the frostiest girl also happened to be the largest yielder. I only kept one. I deleted the bud pics but I still have her. I'm pretty sure it's alien dog leaning.
The plant and buds smell like lime peels and the buds taste like lemon/lime so I name my cut galactic sprite. Its stems are hollow and every leaf it throws is usually six or seven blades.
The potency is about a 9.0. It hits hard to the head instantly, kind of like sour diesel. It's a little trippy and can cause bouts of paranoia. For some reason, this cut has a pretty good body high to go with it, similar to Chemdog D. It's my favorite cut I've found from seed so far.

S

ssteely71

I sowed all 15 seeds, 12 popped, 9 were female.
I got lucky, the frostiest girl also happened to be the largest yielder. I only kept one. I deleted the bud pics but I still have her. I'm pretty sure it's alien dog leaning.
The plant and buds smell like lime peels and the buds taste like lemon/lime so I name my cut galactic sprite. Its stems are hollow and every leaf it throws is usually six or seven blades.
The potency is about a 9.0. It hits hard to the head instantly, kind of like sour diesel. It's a little trippy and can cause bouts of paranoia. For some reason, this cut has a pretty good body high to go with it, similar to Chemdog D. It's my favorite cut I've found from seed so far.
I know what you mean !
I have had a couple of bong tokes that I swear tasted like sprite. Hard to describe other than a crisp lime sweetness. The cure is bringing out nice flavors. I agree with you about trippy and noiding out on it.

N

nightmarecreature

I didn't take cuts, so I revegged it because I liked it so much. The other eight females didn't have much of a body high but the keeper cut sure does have a good body high!

Oh, I forgot to mention, all these seeds were put into party cups, vegged under 24hrs of light for 7 days and then put outside. Grown outside in 1 quart pots of coco and harvested in November. It didn't even hit it's full potential.

Last edited:
S

ssteely71

Just an update. Out of the two phenos I flowered the one that had a weak odor and showed a little purple ended up being a couple notches stronger in potency than the pheno that had great smell. I'll keep cuts next time for sure. I donated most of the potent pheno flowers like an idiot. Lol.

N

nightmarecreature

The Pheno I have is pretty potent. I think you need to let it go longer. Instead of 56 or whatever it was, try pulling it at 70 days. You'll see that it will hit harder.

The pheno I have is also not super stinky, it has funk but it's not a blockbuster!

S

ssteely71

The Pheno I have is pretty potent. I think you need to let it go longer. Instead of 56 or whatever it was, try pulling it at 70 days. You'll see that it will hit harder.

The pheno I have is also not super stinky, it has funk but it's not a blockbuster!
I count from pistil formation not from flip. But will let it finish longer on next run or track it from flip. Thanks for the interest and tips.

Top Bottom