Method Smoked :clean glass bong

APPEARANCE
Galactic jack from sincityseeds

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud: Minty
Associated smells of bud : Sour Lemon

TASTE

Dominant flavour :earthy
Associated flavours : sweet mint and subtle lemon and hashy aftertaste.

Harsh/smoothness : 7 ( 1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : yes

BUZZ

Profile : 75%/25% Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)
Potency : 7 (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
Duration : 2.5 hours(approx length of buzz, from first hit)
Use : Daytime
Munchies? : yes

This is some great smoke. It looks and smells very dank but is not a heavy heavy hitter. It had good expansion on the hit and isn't harsh just strong. It has an instant head that rushes to your cheeks and face in a warm wave. Smooths out after a minute and is a little bit energizing mentally. Creeps up after a few minutes and makes you want to move around doing something. Smoked in large amounts it has some visual effects( background pattern & sparkles) but causes a lot of unfocused anxiety. This is a good daytime smoke for the active.
* medium feeder
* finished at day 57
*medium yield
*flower tested cured only 1 week

shawnskush

shawnskush

How many seeds did you pop to find your keeper pheno?

S

ssteely71

I popped 7 seeds. I got 2 females, 4 males- one of which had great structure and had 1 runt. I flowered out the 2 ladies in 7 gallon soil pots under 600w using organic nutes. One pheno had a bland mild sour scent - I donated flowers to dispensery as sourD . The other pheno has a really nice DANK minty/lemon funk and I kept all the flowers for medicating. I didn't keep a cut this round but she was a keeper. Definatly worth what I paid for 15 seeds. Still have 8 left so I might find another special lady next run to keep.
Thanks for interests.
I yielded a little over 3oz per plant. *

Black Lab

Black Lab

I popped 7 seeds. I got 2 females, 4 males- one of which had great structure and had 1 runt. I flowered out the 2 ladies in 7 gallon soil pots under 600w using organic nutes. One pheno had a bland mild sour scent - I donated flowers to dispensery as sourD . The other pheno has a really nice DANK minty/lemon funk and I kept all the flowers for medicating. I didn't keep a cut this round but she was a keeper. Definatly worth what I paid for 15 seeds. Still have 8 left so I might find another special lady next run to keep.
Thanks for interests.
I yielded a little over 3oz per plant. *
Yeah they do have some keepers for sure. I had six nightmare plants that were all really similar in look and taste. Bigger producer of huge cola's. The petroleum og turned up a couple of different looks. I liked the petrol a little more. Rock hard super sticky buds and fuel funk to the max. Well worth the price.

N

nightmarecreature

I sowed all 15 seeds, 12 popped, 9 were female.
I got lucky, the frostiest girl also happened to be the largest yielder. I only kept one. I deleted the bud pics but I still have her. I'm pretty sure it's alien dog leaning.
The plant and buds smell like lime peels and the buds taste like lemon/lime so I name my cut galactic sprite. Its stems are hollow and every leaf it throws is usually six or seven blades.
The potency is about a 9.0. It hits hard to the head instantly, kind of like sour diesel. It's a little trippy and can cause bouts of paranoia. For some reason, this cut has a pretty good body high to go with it, similar to Chemdog D. It's my favorite cut I've found from seed so far.

S

ssteely71

I sowed all 15 seeds, 12 popped, 9 were female.
I got lucky, the frostiest girl also happened to be the largest yielder. I only kept one. I deleted the bud pics but I still have her. I'm pretty sure it's alien dog leaning.
The plant and buds smell like lime peels and the buds taste like lemon/lime so I name my cut galactic sprite. Its stems are hollow and every leaf it throws is usually six or seven blades.
The potency is about a 9.0. It hits hard to the head instantly, kind of like sour diesel. It's a little trippy and can cause bouts of paranoia. For some reason, this cut has a pretty good body high to go with it, similar to Chemdog D. It's my favorite cut I've found from seed so far.
I know what you mean !
I have had a couple of bong tokes that I swear tasted like sprite. Hard to describe other than a crisp lime sweetness. The cure is bringing out nice flavors. I agree with you about trippy and noiding out on it.

N

nightmarecreature

I didn't take cuts, so I revegged it because I liked it so much. The other eight females didn't have much of a body high but the keeper cut sure does have a good body high!

Oh, I forgot to mention, all these seeds were put into party cups, vegged under 24hrs of light for 7 days and then put outside. Grown outside in 1 quart pots of coco and harvested in November. It didn't even hit it's full potential.

Last edited:
S

ssteely71

Just an update. Out of the two phenos I flowered the one that had a weak odor and showed a little purple ended up being a couple notches stronger in potency than the pheno that had great smell. I'll keep cuts next time for sure. I donated most of the potent pheno flowers like an idiot. Lol.

N

nightmarecreature

The Pheno I have is pretty potent. I think you need to let it go longer. Instead of 56 or whatever it was, try pulling it at 70 days. You'll see that it will hit harder.

The pheno I have is also not super stinky, it has funk but it's not a blockbuster!

S

ssteely71

The Pheno I have is pretty potent. I think you need to let it go longer. Instead of 56 or whatever it was, try pulling it at 70 days. You'll see that it will hit harder.

The pheno I have is also not super stinky, it has funk but it's not a blockbuster!
I count from pistil formation not from flip. But will let it finish longer on next run or track it from flip. Thanks for the interest and tips.

Latest posts

Top Bottom