Galactic Tahoe & Top Secret Strain

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Good 2 hear ur liking H&G b'cuz I got almost a gallon of cocos A&B that I'm dieing 2 try.. I also got samples of H&G's full line up.. I've been wanting 2 try a coco nutes 4 a min b'cuz coco is so hard 2 dial in I'm hopeing the h&g cocos helps out a bit..I'm also trying out sea green samples & so far so good.
You will love the sea green bro , will always use it once you do , makes feeding so muvh easier i'm actually using the coco's a abd b in soil , got the entire line for 100 bucks with a ton of other goodies on ebay and hydro guy said soil or cocos are basically the same but just the root enhancer was tagged at 85$ so was worth the purchase , got a 12 light t'f set a heating mat, a titan co2 tank a high speed fan to exhaust my heat, a bunch of adjusters and the entire line of h& g noots for 100 even, gotta keep looking for them deals.....

kendog000

kendog000

Sup there Goo, been a minute mang. All the wee ones look on point bro. Crosin some fingers for ya!! If ur not runnin the sea grenn mang, your gonna love it when ya do. Been using it for couple weeks now, and have also been hittin a touch harder, and they seem to be happier for it.

Peace
Ken

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Sup there Goo, been a minute mang. All the wee ones look on point bro. Crosin some fingers for ya!! If ur not runnin the sea grenn mang, your gonna love it when ya do. Been using it for couple weeks now, and have also been hittin a touch harder, and they seem to be happier for it.

Peace
Ken
I am trying out Sea Green I got a grip of samples & so far the plants r pretty happy but I'm also using caps bennies 4 the 1st time 2 so both r doing great so far..

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

dude have you been using the nutrifield? you'll like the stuff in flower for sure, veg is great too, the nf zyme is some potent stuff. i''ve ben using it for about a year and a half now with no desire to switch its really clean nutes.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

dude have you been using the nutrifield? you'll like the stuff in flower for sure, veg is great too, the nf zyme is some potent stuff. i''ve ben using it for about a year and a half now with no desire to switch its really clean nutes.
No I haven't tried the NF nutes yet..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I flipped these plants 2 days ago so it's gunna crackin real soon.. The 2 top secret strains look different 1 is short & indica like & the other is taller with a more sativa look 2 her.. Both r heavy feeding plants.. My normal food mix won't keep these top secret strains green they want more food.. 1 of the TS is very bushy..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

the galactic will get big fast . i flipped mine at 14" and ended up being 36" . expect long ass colas with heavy bud, she will need staking late cuz even with those thick stems the buds are still too heavy. youre gonna have some beasts im sure !
Great info cheese.. I kept most plants super short & mega trained this round.. I know Tahoe OG loves 2 stretch so I was keeping them short juss incase they do the same.. I hope I get that giant bud pheno that would b great.. I hope I get super giant Tahoe OG buds.. Straight Tahoe og but huge<< that's what I want & I'm gunna keep poppin till I find her

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Great info cheese.. I kept most plants super short & mega trained this round.. I know Tahoe OG loves 2 stretch so I was keeping them short juss incase they do the same.. I hope I get that giant bud pheno that would b great.. I hope I get super giant Tahoe OG buds.. Straight Tahoe og but huge<< that's what I want & I'm gunna keep poppin till I find her

thats what i was looking for. gonna trim my tahoe tomorrow and ill be able to compare yeild with the galactic tahoe. i think its going to be very similar tho

Top Bottom