Galactic Tahoe & Top Secret Strain

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

thats what i was looking for. gonna trim my tahoe tomorrow and ill be able to compare yeild with the galactic tahoe. i think its going to be very similar tho
When I grew Tahoe OG I got her 2 yield pretty good I juss hated how tall she got.. She always grew very messy like.. Way 2 viney of a plant.. The GT I got has thick stems there nothin like a OG.. But the leafs look a tiny bit og 2 me but at the same time I see lots of Alien look 2 the leaf.. I can't wait 2 see how she flowers out..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Top secret strain ~ A

This is my taller stretchy 1 that I believe is sativa leaning

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Galactic Tahoe

This is a picky girl juss like any OG Kush.. But she's thick as fuck.. I have super high hopes 4 this girl.. But then again I have high hopes 4 any strain I run from the big homie Alien..

Big Thanks 2 my dog Alien.. Good lookin out doggie

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Liking that training Goo! Reminds me of what I used to do when I wasn't so fucking lazy and actually had happy plants in veg! LOL!! It's been rough these past two seasons. One day I'll learn how to grow me some herb! Have a good one!
Thanks doggie.. I was a bit lazy this round 2.. I got way 2 lazy puffin on all the killer dank from last round.. It's always a challenge staying motivated well I'm mega loaded..LOL

Thanks 4 peepin the thread.. In a few weeks I'll have some bud action 2 show off

kendog000

kendog000

Thanks for the shots Goo, gotta say im diggin that indi dom secret hunnie, really like her structure, and the GT's are loookin monster. Mine are all only a foot tall o so, but shwoing tons of potential early on. Thanks for takin the time with the new shots bruh!!

Peace
Ken

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks for the shots Goo, gotta say im diggin that indi dom secret hunnie, really like her structure, and the GT's are loookin monster. Mine are all only a foot tall o so, but shwoing tons of potential early on. Thanks for takin the time with the new shots bruh!!

Peace
Ken
The show is gunna get good real fast dog.. I'll get some sic bud shots up soon.. From the looks of the top secret strains I'm bettin there gunna yield huge.. When u flower urs out I sure want 2 see them.. Post um up if u want

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lookin sick goo, when the stems are that purple and the stems are that streaked in veg......it usually ends up nasty. Kill it.
I didn't even notice the stems.. I hope I find some fire the 1st time around.. I only have room 2 pop a few beans at a time so I got almost a full pack left 2 find more fire.. Thanks 4 peepin the thread dog..

kendog000

kendog000

The show is gunna get good real fast dog.. I'll get some sic bud shots up soon.. From the looks of the top secret strains I'm bettin there gunna yield huge.. When u flower urs out I sure want 2 see them.. Post um up if u want
sure bro, ill try and get a sot or two up this weekend for ya, maybee see if they have any similarities with urs.
Peace bruh

Latest posts

Top Bottom