Galactic Tahoe & Top Secret Strain

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Dang Goo, killing it again, as usual. So eager to learn what this secret strain is all about. Like you said they are "stacked" brother.
For 150 bucks you be able to see that secret strain yourself pretty soon as it seems to be a success in Goo's Garden and i get the feeling were on the verge of a Alien Landing soon..........def see the alien touch on that last picture.....peace

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Top Secret Strain A
Day 51 flower

This plant is super light green almost white.. The smell is dank.. I can't pinpoint a exact sent juss pure goodness.. I think this plant is going 70 days so I'm still feeding her along with my True OG.. The hairs on the secret strain A are still 95% white & I see new growth everyday..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Not 2 much has changed.. These 3 strains r almost ready 2 harvest & they were fun 2 grow.. No issues at all.. I'll post some pics

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Top Secret B
Day 61

This is the early finishing strain I think it finishes 56-60 days.. It looks done 2 me but there r only about 10% amber & she is starting 2 turn a Lil purp so I'm gunna give her a few more days..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Galactic Tahoe
Day 61

2 me this strain is done she's juss waiting 4 a Lil more of a flush & I'll chop her.. But I'm very interested 2 see what she does if I let her go 70 days like any OG Kush.. This strain is almost straight up OG Kush but with a light candy sent added 2 the fuel sent.. This GT grows a Lil bit bigger buds then Tahoe OG.. This strain also is slightly wanting 2 turn purp

Top Bottom