Galactic Tahoe & Top Secret Strain

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Galactic Tahoe day 27 bloom

This grows like a straight og Kush juss like Tahoe but with super thick stems & starts putting frost early.. Hopefully a fast flowering Tahoe OG.. It's lookn good so far

soserthc1

soserthc1

Agreed looking good Goo. are these a secret to you also ? or just a run for someone to keep secret till finished either way secrets always excite people ...... peace SoSer

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Agreed looking good Goo. are these a secret to you also ? or just a run for someone to keep secret till finished either way secrets always excite people ...... peace SoSer
I was gifted the pack of seeds & he said dont say u have theses seeds there 4 u 2 run.. I kinda broke the rules 2 show everybody how bomb Aliens work is.. But since I won't say the name I feel I'm good.. I'm juss showing everybody my Galactic Tahoe grow & as a bonus I'm showing the top secret plants 2.. I know what they r..

soserthc1

soserthc1

I was gifted the pack of seeds & he said dont say u have theses seeds there 4 u 2 run.. I kinda broke the rules 2 show everybody how bomb Aliens work is.. But since I won't say the name I feel I'm good.. I'm juss showing everybody my Galactic Tahoe grow & as a bonus I'm showing the top secret plants 2.. I know what they r..
Don't think he will mind being you kept it a secret and the males already looked stunning ..... and i'm sure it will be a smashing success ....... peace and good luck ....

Latest posts

Top Bottom