Galactic Tahoe & Top Secret Strain

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EVOKE

EVOKE

really how far are u from santa barbara i went out that way in jan it took me 2 1/2 hrs..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That's what the map says prolly only 3.5 really.. Almost 4hrs.. It takes me 2hrs 15mins 2 get 2 pismo beach & I think ur another 1.5 hrs from there

D

Digger

Oh man that's gunna b a sick strain.. I wish I could of gotten my hands on that super mega kill strain..

I heard that! I'm still waiting! I just hope they make it. I've made quite a few orders from here with no issues; all transactions completed in about 2 weeks, and this is the one that shows it made it to Spain but didn't show delivered on the usps website. :( They need a "This is some bullshit" smiley! LOL!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I heard that! I'm still waiting! I just hope they make it. I've made quite a few orders from here with no issues; all transactions completed in about 2 weeks, and this is the one that shows it made it to Spain but didn't show delivered on the usps website. :( They need a "This is some bullshit" smiley! LOL!
U will get it I wouldn't worry..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Day 3 update..

Yes we have liftoff.. 1 of the Top Secret Strains is juss starting 2 poke its head out of the coco.. I guess the frass, caps's nute pack, & the 160 ppm of calmag wasn't 2 strong after all.. I'm guessing by 2morro the rest will pop out 2.. Killer strains Alien!! Very very strong..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I can't wait to see these lil fuckers get growing! Top Secret shit, Dog. I still gotta get my GT started. My room is down and getting remodel 2day. 2 1K Watt Raptors, Lumatech ballast and Ushio OptiRed bulbs. Hopefully that will get things rocking and rolling again! Best of luck with ur grow, homie. It's always fun to see what u got growing.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I can't wait to see these lil fuckers get growing! Top Secret shit, Dog. I still gotta get my GT started. My room is down and getting remodel 2day. 2 1K Watt Raptors, Lumatech ballast and Ushio OptiRed bulbs. Hopefully that will get things rocking and rolling again! Best of luck with ur grow, homie. It's always fun to see what u got growing.
When ur room is done pop the GT 1st.. Ur new upgrades sound killer

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Day 4 all seeds r up out of the coco everything is lookin good
IMG 3687

Latest posts

Top Bottom