• Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Movin rite along here r the lil babies
IMG 3775

Torched

Torched

Hey, Makin. It looks like you sprouted your seeds in a rapid rooter and then placed in dirt in those sweet little red solo cups.

Some people believe it's wise to cover the rooters or growing pucks with soil as they tend to dry out faster than your planting medium. Drying out can cause them to shrink and choke your precious little girls (hopefully) out.

Just passing this on. Not questioning your proven growing skills at all.

Peace!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hey, Makin. It looks like you sprouted your seeds in a rapid rooter and then placed in dirt in those sweet little red solo cups.

Some people believe it's wise to cover the rooters or growing pucks with soil as they tend to dry out faster than your planting medium. Drying out can cause them to shrink and choke your precious little girls (hopefully) out.

Just passing this on. Not questioning your proven growing skills at all.

Peace!
Very intresting theory it makes alot of sense.. I actually pop the seeds in paper towls then rip open the rapid rooter & place the seed inside after I see the Lil tail pop out.. I do it that way so the Lil seed don't sink when I water the cups.. But it's the same as juss popping them directly in the RR.. I water them rite b4 they dry out.. I use coco so I can water everyday if I want & they won't get over watered.. But I water them every 2-3 days.. Maybe I'll add more coco..at 1st the coco did cover them but after watering them a few times the coco settled & the RR was un covered.. I never thought it would choke them thanks 4 the info..

JeenYuss

JeenYuss

Mine have been working pretty good 2.. They even pull moisture from the coco 2 say wet a Lil longer..
Ya I bought coco to put my RRs in after my seeds sprout. Did it for that exact reason. Well that was my thinking. I could water without worrying about drowning them and do it often if need be. Going to mix my coco with a soil when I transplant so that I'm not in pure coco for Organics. Think 1 part coco to 3 parts soil. Haven't decided which soil to use tho

Torched

Torched

Very intresting theory it makes alot of sense.. I actually pop the seeds in paper towls then rip open the rapid rooter & place the seed inside after I see the Lil tail pop out.. I do it that way so the Lil seed don't sink when I water the cups.. But it's the same as juss popping them directly in the RR.. I water them rite b4 they dry out.. I use coco so I can water everyday if I want & they won't get over watered.. But I water them every 2-3 days.. Maybe I'll add more coco..at 1st the coco did cover them but after watering them a few times the coco settled & the RR was un covered.. I never thought it would choke them thanks 4 the info..

I pop them in towels, also. Then put in rapid rooters under a dome after I see a shoot.

The second the tap root comes thru the rooter they go in solo cups with soil under a dome.

I've had a 100 percent success with Alien's gear this way.

I know you know what's up, just wanted to pass the opinion on, my friend.

Peace!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

got u sum top secret out this mutha fucka ic... word.. u a busy busy boy, o and rw shits on rrs just saying.. scrill talk save u lil bread crumb or two as well..
I used 2 use RW but I always hated 2 pre soak them 2 get the phed.. The RR r doing pretty good 4 me.. I'm always scared 2 breath in the RW fibers & the fibers would always make me itchy.. Thanks 4 the info tho

Top Bottom