Game of Thrones

• Thread starter Shamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

Yeah the Iron Born guy, Theon's uncle or something had that horn.
I remember that as well. The Iron Born had a much bigger part in the 'book' story than the HBO version

I don't think Stannis has long to live... The mother fucker burned his own daughter
Something to that God of Fire angle also, IMO. They showed that other priestess in Vereen or where ever, when Varis and Tyrian where still together.

They kind of cheesed up the Aria Stark deal also, with the Faceless man training. Changed a bunch of the story line in Bravos. She was one of my favorite characters from the book

Stannis doesnt kill his daughter in the book and wen deaneries went into the house of the undying they told her she would marry "a king with no shadow" and Stannis is the king with no shadow because Mellissandre sent it to kill Renly so i dont think stannis is going to get killed anytime soon in the books .And in the book it isnt sansa thats married to the bastard of Bolton its sansas old freind jennie poole dressed up as aria.little finger keeps Sansa safe.shes the key to the north and is far too valuable to giv to lord Boltons Bastard to ruin.he,s going to marry her to "Harry the heir" who is the heir to the eirie after young Sickly Robin Arryn and heir to a couple of other smaller houses and i think little finger is is trying to consolidate those powers for his own reasons what ever they may be.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
did youse suss out how john snow killed a ww without the dragon glass?everyone elses swords shattered on touch but the ww dissappeared in a puff of smoke wen john done it.its the valyrian steele of his blade.
Yes, I saw that and couldn't figure it out! I thought maybe he'd strapped a piece of dragon glass to the sword, I didn't think that its simply being Valerian steel would be as effective as the glass. Now, where to get more Valerian steel? That'd be the throne itself, yes?
I think Bran will end up with something to do with the dragons. He is a worg or warg. He always wanted to 'fly', btw.
They never showed that whole deal with Bran and the tree and the little people/old ones/whatever he called them in the book. Rican/Rickan the youngest brother completely disappeared in both the book and the show so there's always a possibility of something there.
Yeah, I've told Dave that I don't think they're going to come back to that this season, certainly not with only one episode left. And for that I am PISSED. They've focused so much time on Danearys (sp?) that it's left precious little time for anything or anyone else.

H

happy b

I think Bran will end up with something to do with the dragons. He is a worg or warg. He always wanted to 'fly', btw.
They never showed that whole deal with Bran and the tree and the little people/old ones/whatever he called them in the book. Rican/Rickan the youngest brother completely disappeared in both the book and the show so there's always a possibility of something there.

The Valyrian steel thing I think was added to the show, I don't remember that from the books.
I'm thinking maybe the Valyrian steel maybe has something to do with dragons, maybe forged with dragon fire.
They killed WW with fire in season 3 or something. Remember when Mormant(old Nightwatch leader) was attacked at castle black and Jon Snow saved him. So I'm guessing dragons can just wipe out them WW pretty easily, just by breathing fire on them.

That WW 'boss' is another TV add in, certainly don't remember him either. I'd agree with him being some type of leader though. They also showed that scene when the hippy/long hair WW brought Craster's son back to the honeycomb hideout and they where doing something to the baby. They put it on an alter type thing but never showed much after that

I thought I read somewhere there were supposed to be 2 more books but Martin still hasn't written them. I also heard he provided the producers/writers with a general outline of where/what he had in mind for the books so.........
Yes about the crowned ww.he changed the baby to a ww at crasters.so we know theyr actually humans that have somehow been changed into walkers.thats not in the book.
and about Bran,in the book it looks like he,s going to actually BECOME one of the "gods of the north" that see out the weirwood trees.
and @Seamaiden in the books the iron throne is said to be made from the swords of the conquered lords of the seven kingdoms and thats supposed to have happened thousands of years after the walkers were last seen but i think you may be onto something there.it would be a perfect fit to have the means of protecting westeros from its true enemy being the throne itself.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I would think the thrones made of Iron, Hence the name,,,,,,, Iron throne?

Just a thought :D

But tbh it don't look like steel, looks like forged iron..

H

happy b

No according to the book its iron but the tv shows already shown its not going by the book so you never know.when a show has majic in it then anything is possible.it could have a spell on it to make it look like iron or some nonesense or because it was forged with dragon breath.or watever.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
No according to the book its iron but the tv shows already shown its not going by the book so you never know.when a show has majic in it then anything is possible.it could have a spell on it to make it look like iron or some nonesense or because it was forged with dragon breath.or watever.

As far fetched as the show is i think thats fetching a little too far, besides what they gonna do, Take over kings landing, Melt the throne down, Forge new blades, Then go attack the ever growing population of white walkers? by the time thats all over winters done came gone and its game over lol

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

Dragon stone has dragon glass all around it so fuck it just make arrow heads and shit and go to battle old school style. There are a few other valerian steel swords around. Brianne has one and Joffrey had "heart eater"

Top Bottom