IMG 20240523 182009783
IMG 20240523 182031368
IMG 20240523 182037955
IMG 20240523 182145197
IMG 20240523 182155839

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
well i want those 6 plus foot 2 plus pound plants like you guys get because everytime i ever been happy with a yeild one of yall got a 2 pounder and the rest of yall is saying it is short lol
You know, as well as I do that pot growers are like fisherman! You can’t believe a word out of their mouths! How many times have you seen some guy That lost his nerve and harvested in mid September post a picture of some Larfy Bud and calling it dank! And half of the time those 6 foot plus plants Wind up laying on the ground all busted up! Or a 3 pound plant with 2 pounds of mold! You can’t judge yourself by what other guys do! Your shit is healthy! You’re headed the right direction! The ones that are in this for an ego trip usually disappear around late September! Nothing wrong with short, fat girls!😂

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Are you trying to say you rated It at One seed! I like it! If you’re not growing outdoors, get away from that fast, flowering, auto, shit! And if you are growing outdoors in Georgia, good luck to you! You will need it!

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Are you trying to say you rated It at One seed! I like it! If you’re not growing outdoors, get away from that fast, flowering, auto, shit! And if you are growing outdoors in Georgia, good luck to you! You will need it!
huh one seed ? i thought that was ganja farmers website , and there not autoflowers there photo's i have to change the lights

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

what do you mean good luck to me i will need it , are you gonna narc on me ?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Sorry, I was confused! I thought the checkmark by the one seed was a rating! I think fast flowering might have a little ruderalis in them! But I’m probably Wrong! I’ve never looked into them! No, I wouldn’t narc On you! I think it would be too devastating To you too have a bunch of agents standing around laughing, and joking about your short plants!✌️

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Sorry, I was confused! I thought the checkmark by the one seed was a rating! I think fast flowering might have a little ruderalis in them! But I’m probably Wrong! I’ve never looked into them! No, I wouldn’t narc On you! I think it would be too devastating To you too have a bunch of agents standing around laughing, and joking about your short plants!✌️
well it says it an auto flower mixed with a photoperiod

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

dude those are my tall plants lol

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
well it says it an auto flower mixed with a photoperiod
Yeah, there’s probably quite a bit of gray area in there! I don’t have that much faith in breeders to be able to regulate the percentages! They sound all fine and dandy, but until you try them, you won’t know! And by then, they have your dough! I’ve been burned on seeds before! I think it’s pretty rare for anybody who’s been growing for a while to not have a story about it!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
They’re healthy looking. But I don’t grow indoors! But I’ve been reading about people growing indoors for four or five years. And the only way I know to increase the height of the plant, Is to make it stretch for the light! But that is a delicate, balancing act, too! They may get tall, but then they start looking like Karen Carpenter! And you probably have to work on it right from the beginning! I think some people use the autos as a bridge between their flowering photos, and their vegging photos. Since autos aren’t worried about the light. For some reason, a perpetual grow is a big deal! Or something like that! L O L! Just finish them the best you can I guess!

Top Bottom