Garage To A Warehouse

• Thread starter Smokey503ski
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Been lurking, haven't posted in a while. Thought I'd show what's new.
Garage to a warehouse
Garage to a warehouse 2

Garage to a warehouse 3
Garage to a warehouse 4

One man show is what it is.
Going to pressure wash the floor tonight. Tomorrow I will epoxy paint the floors.
Electric is done being ran.
Probably a week away at firing it up.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hell ya, looks good. Why the drop in containers? Can you build rooms with 14 foot ceilings? Obviously commercial 3 phase. A dream come true so sweet. Shit you can grow trees in there with the rite set up. Congrats!!!!

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Hell ya, looks good. Why the drop in containers? Can you build rooms with 14 foot ceilings? Obviously commercial 3 phase. A dream come true so sweet. Shit you can grow trees in there with the rite set up. Congrats!!!!
Honestly I see these as long term investment.
I can have them ready to be loaded on a trailer if need be in a couple minutes. plug and play.
If I owned the place I would build a room. I have wasted enough money on wood building rooms.
If the owner gets a hair up his ass, it should be easier to pick up and go.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Having a issue and need help.
The floors of the Warehouse have this layer of grime. I used my pressure washer with concrete cleaner and when it dried there's a layer of dust.
Does anyone know of a floor cleaner or a DIY enzyme product that will eat the grime? All the Enzyme products I seen are going to cost more than I can afford.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
The floors of the Warehouse have this layer of grime. I used my pressure washer with concrete cleaner and when it dried there's a layer of dust.
Does anyone know of a floor cleaner or a DIY enzyme product that will eat the grime? All the Enzyme products I seen are going to cost more than I can afford.
If it is fungal or bacterial grime, a product called jomax mixed with water and bleach should take it right off with no scrubbing and its safe for plants.

Natural

Natural

TSP..then POR 15 or rustoleum clear coat

Last edited:
Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Simple green (blue max from car Brite is the absolute BOMB!!!!)
Deck scrub
Rinse
20% bleach solution
Deck scrub
Rinse well
Air dry.

The scrubbing part is what I'm trying to avoid. It's about 6k of square feet.
After pressure washing there's a layer of dust that I'm hoping a Enzyme product would eat up so I don't have to sweep.

Latest posts

Top Bottom