Garage To A Warehouse

• Thread starter Smokey503ski
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I left the lights on all night the other day.
I checked my controller and I'm sitting at 80° with the Gavitas on 1150.
I think I'm fine for the winter with no A/C for the winter.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Been busy working on getting the Shipping Container fired up.
I built two 32' trays on castors so they are movable.
Still have to setup the irrigation and plumbing for the drains. Make a couple more intake holes in the floor.
For now, I have enough done to get these going.
Very happy with the build. Excited to build another one in a few months.
IMG 20161105 235719

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
O heck yea! Great job my man.

I know one of my purchases this winter. How many amps you got in that bad boy? Total cost? Is this being inspected?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Been busy working on getting the Shipping Container fired up.
I built two 32' trays on castors so they are movable.
Still have to setup the irrigation and plumbing for the drains. Make a couple more intake holes in the floor.
For now, I have enough done to get these going.
Very happy with the build. Excited to build another one in a few months.
View attachment 644165

Some reflective aluminum ducting tape would finish off those seams nicely, I'm a bit ocd...
Great job, I'm filled with envy.

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Nicely done. Rockwool slabs, eh? You're bout to have some nice size trees in there. Any intention of recirculating in the future?

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Some reflective aluminum ducting tape would finish off those seams nicely, I'm a bit ocd...
Great job, I'm filled with envy.
I first bought some of the paper backed aluminum tape and it sucks balls. Doesn't stick for shit.
I really didn't want to take any pics until the seams were sealed.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

O heck yea! Great job my man.

I know one of my purchases this winter. How many amps you got in that bad boy? Total cost? Is this being inspected?
It will be inspected as I'm doing the Washington medical thing and now co-ops have to go through some bs.
I only have 80 amps dedicated to this one. Only using about half. Left more amps for future A/C.
My building has 600 amps.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I first bought some of the paper backed aluminum tape and it sucks balls. Doesn't stick for shit.
I really didn't want to take any pics until the seams were sealed.
There are different brands of that paper backed aluminum tape, you get what you pay for it. Get a good expensive roll or two and the stuff will stick to anything and stick forever. Get a roll from harbor freight and the stuff falls off the next day.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

There are different brands of that paper backed aluminum tape, you get what you pay for it. Get a good expensive roll or two and the stuff will stick to anything and stick forever. Get a roll from harbor freight and the stuff falls off the next day.
It was the spendy tape from Home Depot.
A buddy of mine mentioned a rubber backed foil tape he uses in his containers.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Nicely done. Rockwool slabs, eh? You're bout to have some nice size trees in there. Any intention of recirculating in the future?
I can't decide which way I want to go. Recirculating Drip or Drain to Waste with a shit ton of feeds at short intervals during the day.
I'm leaning towards the shitload of short feeds during the day.

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

I can't decide which way I want to go. Recirculating Drip or Drain to Waste with a shit ton of feeds at short intervals during the day.
I'm leaning towards the shitload of short feeds during the day.

Why would the two be mutually exclusive? No runoff on the shitload of feeds side?

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Why would the two be mutually exclusive? No runoff on the shitload of feeds side?
Main issue is my reservoir is up higher than the drain. I don't want to use a pump float switch to pump that back to the reservoir.
My timer, I can set it for a few seconds to come on and as many seconds off.

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Main issue is my reservoir is up higher than the drain. I don't want to use a pump float switch to pump that back to the reservoir.
My timer, I can set it for a few seconds to come on and as many seconds off.

Oh, I see what you're saying, my coir grows are irrigated in a similar fashion. Fewer moving parts in a system is always a good idea.

How did you setup your trays to drain effectively so low to the ground? I stand to gain some more vertical space.

B

Bogart Tasty

This is so sick. Getting a massive shop just to flower in a container..I'm just jealous I don't have the budget. Props man, can't wait to see where this goes

Top Bottom