garage veg room ventilation remodel driving me crazy, i need help

• Thread starter organamike420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organamike420

hey guys, im sure with your help i can narrow down how i want to set up the room. right now its set up kinda getto but it has worked ok but i want to make some changes here is some specs and a list of what i have to use for the update. i use this area mostly to keep mother plants.
basic info- 12x8x8 with widow on one wall and an attic on top. this was a work area at the end of a two car garage and is currently not closed off from the garage on one side. i have a 1000w dual arc hps plus a 600w mh both with air cooled hoods one is a 6" and 4". i have 2 vertical hanging 125w blue cfls and 10 or 12 4' t5 and t8 strips in both colors, some of the 4fters are on a 2x4x6 2 level shelf that is in the area also. for ventilation i have a 4 in vortex hooked to the 4 in hood with the 1000w in it drawing air from the room. i have dayton 285 hanging next to the other hood with 6 in flanges not attached but pulls air through it. these both exhaust out the window which i leave open with a cheap ac vent filter in the gap. its not sealed well and i dont like my exhaust air being so close to my passive intake. my plans are th intake from the window and exhaust out through the attic. i want my lights to have their own intake separate from the plant atmosphere and possibly frame in the room. i plan on sealing the window and sealing things up. ill list my parts i have to use

Top Bottom