Garden Problem Lower Buds Dying Before Harvest :(

• Thread starter mickeymouse
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

Just my opinion but 1400 is way to high. I feed between 450-750 and never let the run get over 900.
Using that high ppm you have to have serious control over all variables in the garden. And be able fix problems accordingly right away! Those buds are near toxicity.
U can go a lot higher than 1400 if ya got ur shit together haha

G gnome

G gnome

Haha ya and if your plants look like those pics you're not qualified to run those ppm's lol
Haha u know me better than that

M

mickeymouse

first issue i had guys was when i moved from Veg LED to Flower room HPS, plants started yellowing out fast within 2 days, bumped up the PPM didn't help had to move all plants back to VEG room under LED all plants turned back to being healthy green in color

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

Hey buddy I really hate to be the bearer of bad news ~ and take a deep breath before you read further :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

You're dealing with a pretty advanced infestation of russet mites :(

Take a deep breath again (:smoking::smoking::smoking:), it happens to the best of us. You can scope a stem or leaf petiole if you want, but you can tell there there by the brown/golden dust that is right under the nugs on the stems. Those are all mites :puke2:
cut those plants down and clean your room as good as you can, and read up on here about russet mites theres lots of good info!

May the force be with you

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

I don't see mites.. Picture 2 and 3 might show some mite damage..
Check your plants to make sure it is mites..
Peace and best of luck

Oh, there are mites...

there in the circle, the arrows are pointing to them. The line is right to the left of them

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

I see something but it is hard for me to say mites..
Old eyes here..
Peace

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like russet damage bro no fixing it now just harvest what ya can clean the piss outa the room and go buy some green cleaner shit I gold

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
@PankFlamingoMon is right, it's without a doubt russets. I've had an infestation that was as bad several years ago. Check out caregiverkens's thread on russets, you'll see damage consistent with what you're experiencing, and also learn some tactics to combat the bastards.

Latest posts

Top Bottom