Gardenguy's Humble Grows + + Vibes Nd Dank

• Thread starter gardnguyahoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I wish I knew someone to trade cuts with, I just give mine away and they are given to someone else I dont even know, just hoping they survive on so someone else can enjoy them. Maybe if bernie is elected and legalizes it federally I will feel safe enough trading cuts on here.

Junk

Junk

Well i give my newly rooted clones more than 600 ppm
If I could find the damned video (believe me, I've been trying, someone deleted my history)...

You can mix things in certain proportions that allow your plants to feed as high as 3 EC. I did it most of the last run, you can see pics in the diary.

It works. However, I did not notice an increase in yield. Only vigor. But @Max Frost told me that monster crops would do that anyway. So, unless finances preclude it, I may try it again. It does get expensive.

It's a youtube video in a classrooom type setting with an old guy in the front doing a lesson on cannabis feeding and light schedules. & if he knows what he is talking about, it's some good stuff. I cannot find it again =(

MGRox

MGRox

Remember about the thing with moisture and EC. Low EC and moist / or high EC and drier. (most will just disagree with the higher and drier part haha). Since your doing this towards the lower side of nutes this run; care to not reduce availability with moisture.

With your plants. If those were mine, I would be looking to increase P and Mg from about week 3 onward. Then the remaining yellow leaves would be related to N. Personally I would fix P and Mg before deciding if N needs changed.

Beyond week 6 or so, the plants should alter the quantity of those elements needed. The good side then, you should see a little slowing in senescence of leaves without any changes. Though the downside is it may be a bit late to make "impactful" changes to this run.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Remember about the thing with moisture and EC. Low EC and moist / or high EC and drier. (most will just disagree with the higher and drier part haha). Since your doing this towards the lower side of nutes this run; care to not reduce availability with moisture.

With your plants. If those were mine, I would be looking to increase P and Mg from about week 3 onward. Then the remaining yellow leaves would be related to N. Personally I would fix P and Mg before deciding if N needs changed.

Beyond week 6 or so, the plants should alter the quantity of those elements needed. The good side then, you should see a little slowing in senescence of leaves without any changes. Though the downside is it may be a bit late to make "impactful" changes to this run.
Im only in week 5!!

Dont give up on me MG!!!! @MGRox lol

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Lol. Worst run.
IMG 20151208 213607

Top Bottom