Gardenguy's Humble Grows + + Vibes Nd Dank

• Thread starter gardnguyahoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

With much internal debate. Im back on the growlogs. This is where ill post all my indoor doings from now on, anyone is welcome to tag along, drop pointers, positive or negative feedback is appreciated. Good grow vibes all around.

This is my second indoor grow, you can check out my very first grow here.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/my-first-indoor-setup-pointers.74694/
Have patience with it lol, i was pretty green at that point. Still am. But not that bad

Gardenguys humble grows   vibes nd dank
Gardenguys humble grows   vibes nd dank 2
Gardenguys humble grows   vibes nd dank 3

Since my last grow i bought and hung a second light, a new 400 cfm exhaust fan, and a carbon filter. Ready to blow this space up.
This round will be:
Under 400w hps
Super lemon haze
Northern lights
Ghost OG

Under 600w hps
Pure kush
2 x Pineapple kush
Northern lights

Just flipped on Oct. 26th

Theyre in organic happy frog soil, aamended with worm castings, fossilized kelp, mykos, perlite, rock dust micronutrient & organic compost.

I will be using the advanced line of Nectar For The Gods, and a couple other organic products.

Feel free to joke, drop knowledge personal endeavors, Make fun of my crop. bring up ideas, converse, anything goes.
Positive vibes all around.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Thanks for the good vibes everyone,.

Ima start with friday the 13th for my update lol. On friday the 13th i got sick as a dog and threw up all night, and becuase of this i didnt have it in me to water. So i woke up to this
20151114 073513

My three moms and three seedlings (first i ever really popped) were doneski. Theyre all dead now cept ghost og. I love her smoke so much i couldnt live without it so here she is now on the road to recovery.
IMG 20151120 090408

Shes hurtin but it looks like shell make it. Everything foliar wise thats gone was so dry it literally crumbled off. Glad to see growth and development taking place

On day 26 of flower, and i got some verry nice things happenin
IMG 20151120 090334

Pineapple kush is significantly larger then the others which leads me to believe shell be ready sooner. We shall see.
IMG 20151120 090037
P.apple #1
IMG 20151120 090129

P.Apple #2

Below is my northern lights in pot #1
IMG 20151120 090218

And a group shot
IMG 20151120 090052
Thats ghost OG pokin her head up on the left, in front of her to the left is pure kush, to the right of her is northern lights pot #2
And in the front right is the p.apple kush pot #1
Background props to super lemon haze who isnt flowering as quickly as the others. Guess well see how she does.

Thanks for droppin in yall, hope to see some dank im my stable soon, for now its just stringy hairs and green leaves. Stay tuned to see how these flowers turn out yall. Peace and good vibes!
IMG 20151117 090955

Top Bottom