Gardenguy's Humble Grows + + Vibes Nd Dank

• Thread starter gardnguyahoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

Where's my boys at!? @Junk @Ned Kelly @miko @stonestacker @tattoojim @Papa Indica @CBDEMON @sixstring @ArcticOrange @Stumpy420 @gravekat303 @Og Gong @Power OG @Tnelz @G gnome @juiceyjay @str8smokn fuck I feel like I'm forgetting so many haha my dudes checkin in!!!!! What's good! Who's all still around?
only about a 3rd of those names still around these dayz :(

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Not a lots changed here, still waiting for the hydro store to sell more space so I can expand my grow XD still in a 4x8. Running a bunch of clones I got from a random but they turned out alright for 5 dollar clones for the whole lot XD that is after I took care of her pest problem. Bunch of kush crosses unfortunately, I prefer variety if I'm not running sativas but meh

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Dang been a while gentlemen... forgot my old password and the email so I just made a new account. Since my last post I tore down my room and quit burning. Life is a trip.

Recently a friend of mine offered me a space to throw up a light, time to dust off some equipment and get back to it :) man I miss that pure kush and northern lights. It was literally some of the dopest dope I ever smoked.
Damn, look who it is! I wondered if you'd ever be back. Quit burning too, huh? Wow.

The gnome is on break, he says he'll be back at some point and tj's been gone for awhile. He's on IG though.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Fuck a bunch of IG.
Still hanging keeping a low profile. Been laid off for about 6 weeks now. Don't know how I ever found time to work. I will have to go back to get a break.
Yeah, I finally broke down and signed up. Really the only reason I did was because tj is over there and he was telling me he was never coming back here and he was telling me I should.

Gardenguy2.0

Gardenguy2.0

Yeah, I finally broke down and signed up. Really the only reason I did was because tj is over there and he was telling me he was never coming back here and he was telling me I should.
I keep a personal IG account and a business page for all my skateboarding company stuff. Fuck I don't wanna make a third just to talk to you yokels hahah. Or
Do I??

Gardenguy2.0

Gardenguy2.0

Damn, look who it is! I wondered if you'd ever be back. Quit burning too, huh? Wow.

The gnome is on break, he says he'll be back at some point and tj's been gone for awhile. He's on IG though.
Shoot me some IG handles so I can get connected though for sure!

Yeah man I quit burning. I really miss it... started giving me gnarly anxiety attacks, over thinking. Even the day or few days after id get depression really bad. Its been a heavy last year.. I couldn't handle feeling like that anymore. But I do miss it. I had some drinks the other night and I took a single rip, no bad side effects. But I really don't feel like pushin it.

wokkabear

wokkabear

I see another old face is back been about a year since I was on the farm, did the same as you tore down my room but getting back on it again in the new year soon as I see some genetics that screams at me lol

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Shoot me some IG handles so I can get connected though for sure!
I'm pretty sure everyone I've hooked up with over there that's also here all have pretty much the same names. Probably the easiest thing to do would be to find me, or probably tj would be the better one, and check out the people we're following and find people that way, soon enough you'll have a ton of stoners looking to follow you. I don't think I've found all that many people from here yet, a few.

drewski85

drewski85

I'm not sure if you are talking about me,but if you are, I'll say whatever the fuck I want (with all due respect )
Killin' it
No more of this "newbie" talk from you anymore
IMG 20161229 013318

Dang been a while gentlemen... forgot my old password and the email so I just made a new account. Since my last post I tore down my room and quit burning. Life is a trip.

Recently a friend of mine offered me a space to throw up a light, time to dust off some equipment and get back to it :) man I miss that pure kush and northern lights. It was literally some of the dopest dope I ever smoked.
hey pal. Can't remember if I've said what's up to you lately or not. Going thru a similar situation myself. After the storm I relocated and moved in a place with security concerns. I still plan on moving to a different state,anyway my buddy is letting me manage his tent for him(he's out fishing 75% of the time)and if we can find the space,put my Apollo 4'x4 up,but we really need to work on a bigger/better veg space. We're not perpetual atm.

Last edited:
Growin Grass

Growin Grass

@Gardenguy2.0
Thinking about another So Cal vacation, can you get me into bucky's giagantic backyard bowl? Haha, just messin, that thing would fuckin kill me. Hope all is well though
Cheers GG

@drewski85
Looking good btw, what strain was that?

drewski85

drewski85

@Growin Grass blue OG by g13 labs. My buddy /prodigee/cannapartner found this one. The only strains that I selected this go was a few cookie crisp f2s and soursnowdogd x mountain temple. I'm glad I got this guy off the cheap dutch bland shit and onto the real breeders. Combined, I think we have 17-20 packs of bodhi and 8 exotic genetix. He's also got stuff from moxie,sin city,mosca and I have a little bit of most breeders stuff. We really can't do what we want in the bible belt. Been considering MA,OR, or D.C if you can cultivate this is a sour tangie he found out of two attitude freebies
IMG 20161229 011900

Gardenguy2.0

Gardenguy2.0

I see another old face is back been about a year since I was on the farm, did the same as you tore down my room but getting back on it again in the new year soon as I see some genetics that screams at me lol
Good to see you around man! Been a minute!

Unfortunately, they're catching up to my legs. This disability is doing a fantastic job of destroying my body.
I'm really sorry to hear this brother, I wish there was something I could do for you man :/ I'm sure you don't wanna hear that, I don't mean to be rude, just really feel that way man. Keep your chin up. Stay positive ++ vibes your way man
I'm not sure if you are talking about me,but if you are, I'll say whatever the fuck I want (with all due respect )View attachment 656747

hey pal. Can't remember if I've said what's up to you lately or not. Going thru a similar situation myself. After the storm I relocated and moved in a place with security concerns. I still plan on moving to a different state,anyway my buddy is letting me manage his tent for him(he's out fishing 75% of the time)and if we can find the space,put my Apollo 4'x4 up,but we really need to work on a bigger/better veg space. We're not perpetual atm.
Hey man at least your growing, life is one of those strange things where the only constant is change. Much and respect your way I hope everything is okay for you fam. Drop me a PM anytime and I'll hit you with my digits so we can catch up whenever you see fit brotha
@Gardenguy2.0
Thinking about another So Cal vacation, can you get me into bucky's giagantic backyard bowl? Haha, just messin, that thing would fuckin kill me. Hope all is well though
Cheers GG

@drewski85
Looking good btw, what strain was that?
Lmfao Burnquists heavy ass compound is right around the corner from me. It's fucked. I think you can get hurt just looking at it :drunk2: shoot me a PM, I'll get you my digits and I'll make sure you get some green my dude! Did you and your lady end up getting some good photos??

Latest posts

Top Bottom