Gardenguy's Humble Grows + + Vibes Nd Dank

• Thread starter gardnguyahoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gardenguy2.0

Gardenguy2.0

@Growin Grass blue OG by g13 labs. My buddy /prodigee/cannapartner found this one. The only strains that I selected this go was a few cookie crisp f2s and soursnowdogd x mountain temple. I'm glad I got this guy off the cheap dutch bland shit and onto the real breeders. Combined, I think we have 17-20 packs of bodhi and 8 exotic genetix. He's also got stuff from moxie,sin city,mosca and I have a little bit of most breeders stuff. We really can't do what we want in the bible belt. Been considering MA,OR, or D.C if you can cultivate this is a sour tangie he found out of two attitude freebies View attachment 656891
I heard some bad stuff about Oregon, a friend of a friend is actually shutting down his grow due to the recent law changes. A lot of things have been changing for the better and for the worst around the country. If you really are considering moving somewhere to have a better chance at cultivating definitely try to talk to some people who cultivate in the area and get the slim skinny on things. Feel me? Do your homework and find a good place. I can't suggest SD county cause SDG&E will ruin you over energy costs, it's like 4x normal for no apparent reason at all. But anything not powered by SDG&E is good to go out this way. Nice area, lots of fun to be out here too, cool places to visit. You got every natural type of area you can think of in arms reach. Within an hour or two I can see ...the ocean, the desert, Mexico, the forest, the snow. Pretty crazy if you think about it :D

Gardenguy2.0

Gardenguy2.0

@Growin Grass blue OG by g13 labs. My buddy /prodigee/cannapartner found this one. The only strains that I selected this go was a few cookie crisp f2s and soursnowdogd x mountain temple. I'm glad I got this guy off the cheap dutch bland shit and onto the real breeders. Combined, I think we have 17-20 packs of bodhi and 8 exotic genetix. He's also got stuff from moxie,sin city,mosca and I have a little bit of most breeders stuff. We really can't do what we want in the bible belt. Been considering MA,OR, or D.C if you can cultivate this is a sour tangie he found out of two attitude freebies View attachment 656891
Glad to hear that Cookie Crisp is treating you well :) I'd love to see your catalog and peep the names / flowers you got crackin! Some seeds? Bodhi seeds? I've always wanted his fire in my closet. I'm getting prepped to setup a room with a friend of
Mine right now, he's letting me throw up a light with no charge on electricity so I'm gonna help him get his grow on point. Dudes got thousands of dollars invested in equipment, but didn't know you need fresh air to provide co2 to your plants -face in hands- I got a long road ahead of me, but he's a good dude, hopefully our paths will be mutually beneficial :)

Gardenguy2.0

Gardenguy2.0

Nm heard you was back on the farm from brother str8 so you know o had to come creep till u noticed. Lololol how u bro? Been a while
Haha your creeper steeze is on point my dude

Been to hell and back, came out okay with my family intact and my life on the mend brother. Things are good. Can't complain just started up an IG account to get back in touch with the boys

drewski85

drewski85

It sounds like something that would be right up my alley. I'm not necessarily trying to cultivate for a living(although i definitely wouldn't mind it.lol) I just don't want a sheriffs task force locking me up. Id be happy with a couple tents setup.
I heard some bad stuff about Oregon, a friend of a friend is actually shutting down his grow due to the recent law changes. A lot of things have been changing for the better and for the worst around the country. If you really are considering moving somewhere to have a better chance at cultivating definitely try to talk to some people who cultivate in the area and get the slim skinny on things. Feel me? Do your homework and find a good place. I can't suggest SD county cause SDG&E will ruin you over energy costs, it's like 4x normal for no apparent reason at all. But anything not powered by SDG&E is good to go out this way. Nice area, lots of fun to be out here too, cool places to visit. You got every natural type of area you can think of in arms reach. Within an hour or two I can see ...the ocean, the desert, Mexico, the forest, the snow. Pretty crazy if you think about it :D
We have the ccf2,blue og,blue dream(s1s),black dawg,diamond cookies,soursnowdogd x mountain temple,and a few others coming down over the next week. Were starting over again with a few of bros grimm c99,bodhi goji og and guava hashplant,exotic genetix gear but unsure of which pack yet(we've got 6 together) ,and some subrosa gear. I know we have too much to list right now. Will take us forever to search through unless something changes. Good luck on your new room.
Glad to hear that Cookie Crisp is treating you well :) I'd love to see your catalog and peep the names / flowers you got crackin! Some seeds? Bodhi seeds? I've always wanted his fire in my closet. I'm getting prepped to setup a room with a friend of
Mine right now, he's letting me throw up a light with no charge on electricity so I'm gonna help him get his grow on point. Dudes got thousands of dollars invested in equipment, but didn't know you need fresh air to provide co2 to your plants -face in hands- I got a long road ahead of me, but he's a good dude, hopefully our paths will be mutually beneficial :)

Gardenguy2.0

Gardenguy2.0

It sounds like something that would be right up my alley. I'm not necessarily trying to cultivate for a living(although i definitely wouldn't mind it.lol) I just don't want a sheriffs task force locking me up. Id be happy with a couple tents setup.
We have the ccf2,blue og,blue dream(s1s),black dawg,diamond cookies,soursnowdogd x mountain temple,and a few others coming down over the next week. Were starting over again with a few of bros grimm c99,bodhi goji og and guava hashplant,exotic genetix gear but unsure of which pack yet(we've got 6 together) ,and some subrosa gear. I know we have too much to list right now. Will take us forever to search through unless something changes. Good luck on your new room.
Daymn!

Gardenguy2.0

Gardenguy2.0

That's one hell of a list .... half of that stuff I've never even heard of

drewski85

drewski85

That's one hell of a list .... half of that stuff I've never even heard of
a few of them came from moxie seeds/hso. I don't really trust the bigger seed companies. We did have 2 nice phenos from the moxie seeds my buddy ordered last run. One had a slight cake batter after taste. Here's a tester nug of their diamond cookies
Screenshot 2017 01 24 13 08 01

Top Bottom