Garlic Breath

• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey DD.. Not sure how I missed this Garlic Breath journal.. But Nice job...

The Frost these genetics produces is nothing short of Amazing...

Literally, Every person that Ive talked too, that has grown out GB, They All say teh same.. Unreal lTrich production....

Lots of other nice GB journals around too.. Potent shit.. We are about to send a sample off to the lab to get tested, and I'll publicly post results once they are in.

Glad you love GB, Its a Great one.

dirk d

dirk d

Hey DD.. Not sure how I missed this Garlic Breath journal.. But Nice job...

The Frost these genetics produces is nothing short of Amazing...

Literally, Every person that Ive talked too, that has grown out GB, They All say teh same.. Unreal lTrich production....

Lots of other nice GB journals around too.. Potent shit.. We are about to send a sample off to the lab to get tested, and I'll publicly post results once they are in.

Glad you love GB, Its a Great one.
Thanks for checking out my testers CV! Got 2 plants of the GB in flower right now and both are looking great. Been busy smoking the tester plants i grew and got to say its pretty fing Dank! Can't wait till i get the real girls harvested!

dirk d

dirk d

GB

Here's one of my girls about 9 days into flower or something like that

slausongardens

slausongardens

this is the next pack i would like to purchase, hopefully they'll have it at attitude when im ready.

ive really been interested in this hogsbreath clone, wish i could get my hands on it.

u seem to get your hands on some very nice cuts, must live in a part of the world that is very abundant with good genetics.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Super Dank looking Dirk....What did your patients think about Garlic Breath, Ivegotten some positive feed back from serious med patients, great for building an appetite.. good for sleep meds, night time meds etc.. Id love to hear the feed back you are hearing...

Thanks for posting your work, I did re-post a pic of yours, but picture was edited with your screen name on the picture, so you get full credit for your work...

dirk d

dirk d

Super Dank looking Dirk....What did your patients think about Garlic Breath, Ivegotten some positive feed back from serious med patients, great for building an appetite.. good for sleep meds, night time meds etc.. Id love to hear the feed back you are hearing...

Thanks for posting your work, I did re-post a pic of yours, but picture was edited with your screen name on the picture, so you get full credit for your work...
So far the response from my patients have been stellar. They all love it and want more lol. I didn't have very much to give everyone but they all loved it!

I have 2 Garlic Breath's around 40 days in flower right now. One really large exceptional plant and another shorter but fat budd'd plant lol So far the larger girl is showing excellent disease resistance and looks to be a heavy yielder, especially when grown properly lol.

I Decided to move these girls from my Ebb n Grow setup and transplanted them to 15 gal Soil Pots. In the process I had to chop a lot of the root mass and put them through some stress unfortunately. But they have recovered nicely and that larger Garlic Breath looks very nice. I'll post some pics up tomorrow. I'll get some much nicer shots for you from a 7 week veg'd plant.

I have 3 different girls to choose from and am vegging them all right now. Brand new Veg and Clone room too. Planning to give all GB cuttings a full 9-12 week veg with the best of everything. Then at least 9 weeks in flower. Going to be an insane run!

kendog000

kendog000

Diggin them funky specs D, i really like the true colors they bring out under the HPS. Might have to get me some of those. Hows the funk on them, "garlic"? Thats what drew me to this cross from the begining.

Ken

dirk d

dirk d

Diggin them funky specs D, i really like the true colors they bring out under the HPS. Might have to get me some of those. Hows the funk on them, "garlic"? Thats what drew me to this cross from the begining.

Ken
Ya these method 7's are sweet. I decided to spend some time today with my #4 and see what kind of smells i get off her. Got to say first thought was onions and as i inhaled more i could catch the garlic smell lol it is very strong and really hit all your nasal hairs. Kind of get a burn going through the nasal lol great for opening up your sinus.

this is the next pack i would like to purchase, hopefully they'll have it at attitude when im ready.

ive really been interested in this hogsbreath clone, wish i could get my hands on it.

u seem to get your hands on some very nice cuts, must live in a part of the world that is very abundant with good genetics.
Ya i would definitely grab a pack of these Garlic Breath's. They have really been a pleasure to grow. I been blessed with some great strains for sure.

Looks great! I have been working with Shiva Shanti for over ten years. This one looks tall. Mine are so phat with crystals the water leaves get smacked with it. If you are not a full time heavy hitter you will puke when you smoke my Garlic Bud. This strain has been around for a while I got it from a dear friend that has since passed away. Place of origin for me was Long Beach Ca it made its way to Santa Barbara bout ten years ago or so. Now I believe I am the only one with it in San Diego County. I have been keeping it to myself all these years I am thinking about making clones and putting them out there to see if it takes off. Not sure what to do. I can't seem to figure out how to up load a pic here. But as soon as I do I will post my garden pics. Yeah looks good gonna be a lot o flowers.
Interesting Garlic Master. just hit the upload bottom on the bottom right of the box and throw some pics of your Garlic Bud. would love to see it. The next runs I do of the Garlic Breath will be vegg'd a full 10 weeks and should be some monsters.

dirk d

dirk d

GB1
GB2
GB3
GB4
GB5

Garlic Breath #4 at 64 Days. This girl is spewing resin all over the place. Smells are very intense and will clear any sinus issues you might have lol

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
She's a beauty... Can you describe the smells? I used to love hogsbreath, some of my favorite smoke ever, despite the rotten marinated meat smell.

A friend gave me a few garlic breath seeds I may open up sooner than expected after looking at your shots. Looking good D

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nice looking plant man great shots like the pics throught the glasses

dirk d

dirk d

She's a beauty... Can you describe the smells? I used to love hogsbreath, some of my favorite smoke ever, despite the rotten marinated meat smell.

A friend gave me a few garlic breath seeds I may open up sooner than expected after looking at your shots. Looking good D
you know Natural, it's pretty tough to describe these smells. I would say it's almost like a buffett of intense cayenne and meat lol I haven't spent too much time with this girl because of the new room builds but i'll try and get a better description for you as i finish up the trim and cure.

I would definitely pop those beans Natural, I had 3 females and my #4 is a freaking BEAST! all her Colas were flopping all over the place lol and this wasn't a dialed in run lol It's going to get a lot Better!!

nice looking plant man great shots like the pics throught the glasses
Thanks Kid Twist! This girl was really a pleasure to grow and can't wait to start smoking on her. Already finished my tester stash a LONG time ago lol

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Nice Dirk... Not sure if you have seen yore Garlic Breath pics, but they are all over the place now.. lol.. And of course, you get FULL credit for youre work.. that goes without saying...

How did the short fatter pheno do? That should be the Hog dom pheno.. I literally, have NOT seen 1 single shitty pheno... All seem to be nice, some elite nice..

The Hog cut, is VERY resistent to pretty much anything.. I dont think you could her to hermi if you tried.. Stable cut.. and IMO.. ECSD clone and Original Chem cuts get a bad rep about throwing nanners... Ive run all that stuff, and Ive NEVER seen the first nanner..

Esecially the ECSD clone.. bitch is solid.. I think hermis that most people speak on is more likely to be from ECSD and Chem hybrids... and some folks have a Sour diesel cut, that they believe is ECSD, and its not, but when / if it throws nanners, it gets broadcasted accros the net,that ECSD is unstabble..

Not sure, but thats my take...

Thanks for posting Dirk.. Garlic Breath really is Top Helf quality, at the best clubs...would love to see more of these in late bloom.. especially #4 "Monster"...

B

bckwht

Esecially the ECSD clone.. bitch is solid.. I think hermis that most people speak on is more likely to be from ECSD and Chem hybrids... and some folks have a Sour diesel cut, that they believe is ECSD, and its not, but when / if it throws nanners, it gets broadcasted accros the net,that ECSD is unstabble..

CannaV- I will most def be grabbing your packs soon bc i need some kind of real ecsd in my life...would there be any of your crosses in particular that have really been dominated by the ecsd? any info will be greatly appreciated

and dirk your garlic breath looks taaasty...i wanted this one bc the ole lady specifically hates garlic breath, and the hogsbreath sounds so dank

dirk d

dirk d

Nice Dirk... Not sure if you have seen yore Garlic Breath pics, but they are all over the place now.. lol.. And of course, you get FULL credit for youre work.. that goes without saying...

How did the short fatter pheno do? That should be the Hog dom pheno.. I literally, have NOT seen 1 single shitty pheno... All seem to be nice, some elite nice..

The Hog cut, is VERY resistent to pretty much anything.. I dont think you could her to hermi if you tried.. Stable cut.. and IMO.. ECSD clone and Original Chem cuts get a bad rep about throwing nanners... Ive run all that stuff, and Ive NEVER seen the first nanner..

Not sure, but thats my take...

Thanks for posting Dirk.. Garlic Breath really is Top Shelf quality, at the best clubs...would love to see more of these in late bloom.. especially #4 "Monster"...
Thanks CV lol My patients are constantly asking me "when is the garlic breath going to be ready???" lol everyone smoked all their tester stash awhile ago lol The GB's were such a delight to grow. I transplanted them from aero to soil about 9 days into flower and cut about 50% of the root mass. And No Herm Issues whatsoever lol poor girl(#4) still put out like a champ! My #3 didn't do as good but honestly I wasn't expecting much from this initial hydro/soil run.

My #2 is going to be cut down around xmas and she is starting to plump up but as soon as the GB girls in veg are ready, in about 5 weeks i think, will start the true run. I'm expecting serious results on that run.

thanks again for all your hard work CV! Seriously can't wait to smoke on the Garlic Breaths lol

Top Bottom