Garlic Breath

• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GI JO

GI JO

Dirk, who knew when you started this thread that it would become a daytime soap! It never ceases to amaze me how things can go SO VERY WRONG!
Posted this and then thought I shud edit.........the VERY WRONG is not directed at Dirk

B

Bryote Ugly

Looks great! I have been working with Shiva Shanti for over ten years. This one looks tall. Mine are so phat with crystals the water leaves get smacked with it. If you are not a full time heavy hitter you will puke when you smoke my Garlic Bud. This strain has been around for a while I got it from a dear friend that has since passed away. Place of origin for me was Long Beach Ca it made its way to Santa Barbara bout ten years ago or so. Now I believe I am the only one with it in San Diego County. I have been keeping it to myself all these years I am thinking about making clones and putting them out there to see if it takes off. Not sure what to do. I can't seem to figure out how to up load a pic here. But as soon as I do I will post my garden pics. Yeah looks good gonna be a lot o flowers.

I've seen you on like 5 different threads talkin about this Shiva Shanti, it looks like fire. But where can we get it? it's a "clone only" you stated correct? There is nowhere to get it in seed form? Where can i get the Shiva Shanti? i'll buy some packs and go pheno hunting, especially if it finishes like you say, i'm out on the East Coast so flowering time is crucial to my seasons... anyway let me know whats up with it i'm interested for sure

B

Bryote Ugly

Hey Dirk,

Did you ever get around to smokin the ones you sexed out? I've been interested in the GB for awhile bro, I really want a Hog leaning pheno, but I love Chemdog D, just not sure if i'd love it Garlicy ya know? In any event though the shit looks dank bro, nice job

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey Dirk.. Sorry youre thread has gotten of track.. Ill try to help get it back on..

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Dont want to have to do that again...Until today, I have NEVER even Edited another members post in my forums.. Defintly never deleted post.. I dont want to edit peoples thoughts, good or bad, but we need to respect of the original poster, in this case Dirk D...

I have no issues with anyone starting their own thread, just cant hijack other members threads....

Sorry Dirk, I didnt take care of this before.. It wasnt out of control the last time I fread this thread..

Back on Track..

Top Bottom