gasoline alley...

• Thread starter boo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

boo

I'm one of the new guys here so I figured I'd begin my life here sharing sme of the mechanical gear that occupies my life...I'm a consumate gear head and enjoy putzing with all kinds of mechanical stuff as well as growing my weed...this thread is for anyone to post up in...if it's got a motor or leaks oil it's welcome here...hope y'all enjoy this part of my passion...
Gasoline alley
Gasoline alley 2
Gasoline alley 3
Gasoline alley 4
Gasoline alley 5
Tractorsand toys 003
Tractorsand toys 011
Tractorsand toys 003
Gasoline alley
Gasoline alley 2
Gasoline alley 3
Gasoline alley 4
Gasoline alley 5
Tractorsand toys 003
Tractorsand toys 011

B

boo

all mine are letter seried bro...although I do have a 400 in dire neeed of a restoration...what I've posted for the most part have been gone thru and cleaned up...obviously the 3 blue new hollands are the same peice but a newer model...4wd w/ p/s...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
all mine are letter seried bro...although I do have a 400 in dire neeed of a restoration...what I've posted for the most part have been gone thru and cleaned up...obviously the 3 blue new hollands are the same peice but a newer model...4wd w/ p/s...
Beautiful...Posting up something real special...Hold on..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Factory new Ramjet 350...Vintage air, mustang 2 front end, ford 9 rear end, vintage air, heated leather Cadillac bucket seats, grant gt tilt steering, dolphin updated gauges, car runs and handles like a dream come true daily driver...
DSC 0242

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Real comfortable, all new interior, new glass, love the seat belt in seat.....Car is pretty much brand new from top to bottom...
DSC 0245

Note the mess... from last trip by river
Daily driver lol...Good excuse...Fly rod ready for action must be at all times.......

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
OH BTW, chickenman would never buy Purina chicken feed, that bag has wife's bird seed, just sayin...

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

i'm a pontiac guy myself but that 69ss could crowd my driveway anyday!!

Reactions: boo
B

boo

yes brother, I was on the other side of the mountain while you were pissing...had my umbrella though...thanks for the welcome, really diggin the vibe here...pontiacs rock but I'm a GM guy like chickenman...love that 54 bro...I've got a few out back I'll post up...gotta go see a dying neighbor...he's to mean to die off easily...he's trying to take us all with him...long story but some one has to be nice to his mean ass...

putembk

putembk

yes brother, I was on the other side of the mountain while you were pissing...had my umbrella though...thanks for the welcome, really diggin the vibe here...pontiacs rock but I'm a GM guy like chickenman...love that 54 bro...I've got a few out back I'll post up...gotta go see a dying neighbor...he's to mean to die off easily...he's trying to take us all with him...long story but some one has to be nice to his mean ass...
Watch out for C-Man...has smoked way to much over the years. Really thinks he owns that car, and hates things that swim in the water. lol

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Watch out for C-Man...has smoked way to much over the years. Really thinks he owns that car, and hates things that swim in the water. lol
Too much is just enough...
I do drive it like I stole it...LOL...
not super super fast like a ride I had once in a corvette, scary fast, but it is set up real nice and is so much fun in the mountain roads just after dawn on a nice summer day with the entire road, 45 miles see 5 or 6 cars, to myself on the way over To go fishing and painfully and vengefully abuse as many wild brown trout and monster rainbows as I can cause not everybody Puts embk.....Where that came from... I don't really know... time for chores, after massive Sour d crowd pleaser......How I function nobody know's

Top Bottom