• Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Congrats on the harvest bud! :harvest:

H

HellStomper

That's a great idea with the screen. It never occoured to me to do that. Ill do that in the future.

Congrats to you on your harvest bro. enjoy!!1

S

swisscheese

Had to read the thread from the beginning again I liked it so much.

A

Abob

Gator, alcohol and three sets of Fiskars. I know your still trimming. I'm in thirteenth Day of Flower with our comp run, so I'm waiting for you to pot up your next run. lol Also would like to hear how you did!!!!!! pic's
Abob

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Looks like you made it to the finish. Good job man.

Nice idea on the screen re-use. So is that it for this pad?

And the magic question will be, did you get close to your quest?

-TF

420Gator

420Gator

sorry everybody i got real busy and am behind on my trimming only have about 3 Ps so far and doesnt look like ill get much more than 5

the buds just dont have any density:( i couldnt tell till i actually started trimmin it. thought it was gonna be the heaviest stuff to date but not even close

theres some top shelf buds but its not consistent i think the main reason is i kept my temp at 80 this time in hopes of a faster finish and i was able to pull 2 weeks early but id much rather have ran a colder room and waited the extra time

im genuinely shocked i have so little to show for all the effort this took but tryn not to dwell on it for long considering i could have nothing at all if i didnt move the grow

the quest will hopefully continue in a month or so

TF i am done at that place actually trimming somewhere else as we speak and looking for a new place also gonna throw these hoods and ACs on cl, gonna try a vert scrog idea i got from GoD

thanks to everyone for the support and keeping with the thread, back to trimming for now, see yall soon

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Damn, that's a bummer on the buds, but at least you're keeping your head up... Congrats on the successful harvest regardless... :harvest:

A

Abob

Gator, It ain't over to the fat bud sings, hopefully your underestimating their weight. Sure was a fun grow, you made it happen bro what ever the weight outcome. We still have our side comp going so repot up and grow stadium style or topsy turvy. A all good, Abob

convex

convex

I think your right on the colder room, longer finish line of thinking.

Chalk it up to research, and do it again with the insight you've gained from this grow.

Next round I think you will hit your mark with the extra time.

Still a damned impressive grow any way you look at it!!

Cheers!

C

cheech

nice grow. maybe if you had let them stretch further from the screen? probably would still have had great tops and then descent bud below?

Top Bottom