Gators Quest for 10 lbs.

• Thread starter 420Gator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420Gator

420Gator

So this will be a multi grow thread (however many it takes) right now i have 14 dreams 1 headband 16 shits 19 or so superskunk 1 cannadential and 1 powerplant. all from PNC all nice sized cuts. Id like to achieve this goal on 6 aircooled 1000s and in approx 10x15 space. Right now I have 20k btu of air and will most likely be upgrading when I have all six lights on.

Right now Im looking for thoughts on how many, what size containers and what strains. Thinking of switching to sunshine #4 and id like to be done around X-mas

thanks for any advice

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

now that's dedication. 10p is achievable, no problem with 6 lights and 50 plants. you might even surprise yourself and pull 2p a light :rasta2:

and you will luv the sunshine #4

420Gator

420Gator

thanks for the advice, I ended up going with canna coco as the girl at the dro shop said it didnt need to be flushed. Ill do some research and find out if thats true because i was not looking forward to all that water everywhere. Ill be transplanting tonite

Venom818

Venom818

6k-6 plants per 1k strain like sour diesel or casey jones 3 gallon coco buckets u can easily pull 12lb plus i believe greenthumb danny did 3.21lb with 1k casey jones

420Gator

420Gator

6k-6 plants per 1k strain like sour diesel or casey jones 3 gallon coco buckets u can easily pull 12lb plus i believe greenthumb danny did 3.21lb with 1k casey jones

holiy shit! I wish. I dont have time to veg but i wanna go back to trees after this run. Right now im tryna fig out how my feeding schedule should change switching over from ffof

420Gator

420Gator

also is your prediction including the use of co2? i really need to add that, and a better AC

420Gator

420Gator

didnt realize how tall those trees were till i had to lower the lights

IMG 0539
IMG 0543
420Gator

420Gator

well short of my goal

only ran two light because i had a weak veg due to cal mag deficiency in coco and having the lights too close. i got that corrected however early in flower and besides having a low yield the bud came out great, except the shit. heres a few pics, gonna be loading pics of my current run in a few minutes

DSCF5918
IMG 0688
IMG 0686
DSCF59462
DSCF6003
420Gator

420Gator

another try, optimistic

so heres my first scrog attempt. nine 3 gals under each light head bands and dreams. skunks lining my pathway, ill move these out everytime i water i still use a jar lol and a couple more hb and bd thrown in there. i think the count is like 48 total. im only using 4 lights right now but still aiming for the 10 Ps. realisticly i only expect to pull between 6-8 but anywhere in there would still be a personal best.
heres the ladies 1 minute into flower

IMG 0790
G

Genius Genetics

very nice bro

carn't wait to see that room in full bloom :)

GeniusG

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Looks like you made some nice improvements on your room. The scrog should really help up your yield. I wish I had the plant numbers you have to play with. I cant wait to see this in 3-4 weeks gonna be huge.

707GROWER

Nice grow, how many lbs did you end up with on the last grow, and what would you have done different?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
You got the room looking nice gator. If you actually scrog and let those screens fill you could get 12 pounds from those 4 lights on those screens. If you are just gonna use the screen as bud separators and supports it will fall off a lot to the 6-8 lb range. Aggressively tied down and vegged untill the screen is 2/3 filled before the flip and tied down during the stretch there could be 4 lb a screen easily. Plus some incidental extra buds in pots on the floor between the scrogs.

However even being conservative this room should produce some great amounts of buds.

420Gator

420Gator

You got the room looking nice gator. If you actually scrog and let those screens fill you could get 12 pounds from those 4 lights on those screens. If you are just gonna use the screen as bud separators and supports it will fall off a lot to the 6-8 lb range. Aggressively tied down and vegged untill the screen is 2/3 filled before the flip and tied down during the stretch there could be 4 lb a screen easily. Plus some incidental extra buds in pots on the floor between the scrogs.

However even being conservative this room should produce some great amounts of buds.

thanks for stopping in and lets hope you are right

420Gator

420Gator

Nice grow, how many lbs did you end up with on the last grow, and what would you have done different?

id have raised the temps from low 70s to high 70s moved the lights back a little during veg and started earlier

i got just a bit over 2.5

Top Bottom