Gavita 600 Classic Vs 1000 Hps

• Thread starter Stalks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stalks

Stalks

I'm on a budget only running two lights. Can the gavita yield as well? @midwestdensies

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Stalks the standard 600 is an SE bulb and the 6/750 is DE.I think a gavita 600 would be an excellent replacement,just look at some of the guy posting aboves growlogs!

Stalks

Stalks

Stalks the standard 600 is an SE bulb and the 6/750 is DE.I think a gavita 600 would be an excellent replacement,just look at some of the guy posting aboves growlogs!

I feel so stupid now I've looked at the 600 classic a million times and swore up and down it was double ended lol wtf

I guess I should read the full ad next time

Stalks

Stalks

Better. There is more.at play here though. How is your room and environment? These are bright and hot. Theyre unvented hoods as well.[/QUOTE

I'm moving so I can't get exact demensions yet, but I'm going to run an 18k btu window shaker on the bottle (co2 not nitrous). it gets fucking hot outside I plan on having 1 4x10 with two horizontal lights and a vert 600 in the middle all bare bulb

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Seems like you need to get the space and idea down before moving forward that will be bright and hot. Unsure why the vert bulb in therr. Best of luck

LEDSMOKE

LEDSMOKE

Why 600 se over the de? I'm in same predicament upgrading old 600 watt

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

They ars cool and support a ballast to attsched to them, theyre 7.5 pounds and absolutely tiny unobtrusive pieces of equipment. Its not.about the heat and blah blah blah when i turn on my lights they go to blue-purple-yellow-orange-red and like a white emmiting a range of color and spectrums. They just make sense. Also a electronic ballast hood and bulb is SO much more expensive. Have you seen my journals? I cant believe what im currently witnessing like hell naw no he didnt type of.shit.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

With 10' ceilings unless your plants are on the floor go with 600s, then maybe 750s. Honestly i dont think i will try DE maybe 1 to see if i can bulk up the end of rows due to less reflection.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

The 600/750 can do both though?
If you dim your wasting electricity with that fixture. No joke. It uses 750w regardless. And if you crank up to 830 it uses 750 so get the proper fixture for the proper scenario unless your moving soon or some sort of something.

Top Bottom