Gavita Lighting Sold To Scotts Miracle-gro For $136 Million

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ken dog

ken dog

Sounds like the young Heir is trying to get Scott's, or should I say Hawthorne, into the 21st century.
Good on them... it's the younger generation that will make the most progress in the area of legalization and writing laws that are user-friendly.

kushdaking

kushdaking

For all my fellow growers out there I strongly urge to invest money in the stock market on marijuana related stocks... I've made a lot of money off day trading marijuana penny stocks and huge dividends off blue chip stocks such as Scott's.. as we push to legalize marijuana these stocks will sky rocket... it's essentially investing in Marlboro or bud Weiser during prohibition. You can turn those hidden funds into legitimate taxable income...
" it's not the strongest or the smartest that will survive but the species that can adapt to its environment"

Moto

Moto

For all my fellow growers out there I strongly urge to invest money in the stock market on marijuana related stocks... I've made a lot of money off day trading marijuana penny stocks and huge dividends off blue chip stocks such as Scott's.. as we push to legalize marijuana these stocks will sky rocket... it's essentially investing in Marlboro or bud Weiser during prohibition. You can turn those hidden funds into legitimate taxable income...
" it's not the strongest or the smartest that will survive but the species that can adapt to its environment"

Looks like I won't touch Gavita now. :) I will stick to not investing/purchasing anything related to Monsanto. We should never think only about the dollar and reflect upon what companies like Monsanto have done to nature and humans.

I don't support scum bag companies. No harm intended just speaking the truth. :)

Moto

Last edited:
kushdaking

kushdaking

Looks like I won't touch Gavita now. :) I will stick to not investing/purchasing anything related to Monsanto. We should never think only about the dollar and reflect upon what companies like Monsanto have done to nature and humans in the past.

I don't support scum bag companies. No harm intended just speaking the truth. :)

Moto
Has Monsanto done something I'm unaware of??

kushdaking

kushdaking

Looks like I won't touch Gavita now. :) I will stick to not investing/purchasing anything related to Monsanto. We should never think only about the dollar and reflect upon what companies like Monsanto have done to nature and humans in the past.

Moto
And btw the majority of the stocks have nothing to do with monsanto..

xavier7995

xavier7995

It makes a a strong case for mj legalization happening sooner rather than later.

It is probably a bad idea to try and invest in mj penny stocks, mostly because penny stocks are terrible investments. Scott's/Monsanto would be the only way to play mj investments in a safe/reasonable manner but I just don't see mj as bringing much to their bottom line.

Edit: don't mean that as a slight at all, it's just that people making good investments is something I care about. Any examples of good mj stocks? Been a while since I looked but when I did none of them would pass any sort of basic due diligence.

Edit 2: welp, carry on. I couldn't even figure out how some of the companies I had looked at got listed.

Last edited:
kushdaking

kushdaking

It makes a a strong case for mj legalization happening sooner rather than later.

It is probably a bad idea to try and invest in mj penny stocks, mostly because penny stocks are terrible investments. Scott's/Monsanto would be the only way to play mj investments in a safe/reasonable manner but I just don't see mj as bringing much to their bottom line.
Mj penny stocks is a day trading situation.. I've made over 10k in 2 months off of 8 diffrent stocks... these are not long term investments.. literally 48 hour quick flips

S

SHIRDABZALOT

"Has Monsanto done something I'm unaware of??"

Are you being serious? Or being a smartass? Monsanto is one of, if not the most evil entity on this fuckin planet. They are responsible for famine, genetically modified unstable genetics that are bottlenecking nature, the bee population decline, round up ready crops, cancer and disease (I can keep going all day here but you should get the point) pretty much Monsanto is the goddamn devil. I wouldn't invest a piss on them if they were on fire. Money doesnt matter when it comes to supporting douches like that. Your just helping them ruin humanity. Word.

kushdaking

kushdaking

"Has Monsanto done something I'm unaware of??"

Are you being serious? Or being a smartass? Monsanto is one of, if not the most evil entity on this fuckin planet. They are responsible for famine, genetically modified unstable genetics that are bottlenecking nature, the bee population decline, round up ready crops, cancer and disease (I can keep going all day here but you should get the point) pretty much Monsanto is the goddamn devil. I wouldn't invest a piss on them if they were on fire. Money doesnt matter when it comes to supporting douches like that. Your just helping them ruin humanity. Word.
No shit.. seems like I haven't done that much research on them outside of there QT profit charts

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Fuck monsanto and every company that is owned by them. Keep filling their pockets with your hard earned money. When they take enough of it and then they drop the hammer on private growers, don't come crying on forums about how monsanto cornered the med market.

SpiderK

SpiderK

buying canna stocks is like hitting vegas for a weekend or " investing " in silver at $45 dollars ....

everyone with millions understands the green rush projections and future growth uptrend but many businesses cook books just like the asian shell companies that imploded as people lost big coin in the " BRIC's " pump and dump that is knee capping brazil, china, russia ( second tier ) ..... today. hot shot countries, stocks, commodities smoked -

point being, it's not easy day trading quality stocks like star bux or home depot or some more larger stocks with more vol like tesla, amazon, baidu .......

if your day trading a cheap stock that can make large moves in a short period for a large percentage gain exposes the fact they are mostly garbage stocks. people / computers dumping them at the first hint of trouble. and if they are not traded on a large scale and it starts dropping fast with some black swan news meme', well your fucked because nobody is buying as it drops and your crushed. and if you use leverage, your fucked.

so you can make money indeed day trading these canna stocks but hype has already driven them past fair value and thus you are not investing its a dice roll, in fact, they are priced hundreds of percent above present profit levels.

and beyond all of this, the market is built upon hopium with global interest rates at zero or below / global quantitative easing, proping up asset prices like or stock market pressing it up on a rocket ride of leverage as global central banks / hedge funds / money market funds recycle liquidity with said interest rates and q.e. funds into treasury bonds and finally parking those dollars into our markets ( stock market, bond markets ) AND the high frequency trading outfits that drive market orders today.

so summing it all up, the markets are rigged with leverage, debt, low interest rates, and robot platforms that move markets without fundamental sound foundation of finding true value with macro analysis.

so have fun trading but like most things, what goes up crashes ..... so keep your stops tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom