Gavita Plasma?

• Thread starter pacificdunes74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pacificdunes74

pacificdunes74

Anyone try the Gavita Plasma Lighting as a supplemental lighting? I was at the HT Cup and was listening to the guys from DNA and they said they would not grow without the Gavita Plasma 300. They added one in between every HPS. Anyone try the Gavita or another plasma. I stopped growing a couple years ago and I had never known anyone that used any type of plasma. I would love to hear if anyone is using it. Thanks

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Pricey piece of equipment so not many have them but gavita seems to be ahead of pack in lighting equipment,

P

paulycali

Have only heard great things about them

If your rich then for sure supplemental lighting but most just use them instead of the normal hood and ballast setup

You going to give one a try?

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

What's up with their double ended bulb fixture? Supposed to be the best thing since HIDs. Bulb lasts a year?

pacificdunes74

pacificdunes74

Have only heard great things about them

If your rich then for sure supplemental lighting but most just use them instead of the normal hood and ballast setup

You going to give one a try?

I am if its actually as good as it is supposed to be. I will replace the MH for Plasma

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Gavita makes the fixture. Phillips, Usio, and I think hortilux make double ended bulbs. Also notes that the bulb runs at very low temps. There's a YouTube of it floatin around. I dunno how to upload a video link from me phone.Z

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

seriously there's already a detailed thread on this if you searchbar

Top Bottom