Gavita pro 1000 DE or E pap

• Thread starter ohgee kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Gavita 1000 De or E pap

• Total voters
ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Other other day i called monster garden and asked them about the internal dimensions on both hoods and they said that it had different internal dimensions . I called sunlight supply and asked them the same question and they assured me eeverything is the same expect for the outside. I wonder why monster garden's would tell me different.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Other other day i called monster garden and asked them about the internal dimensions on both hoods and they said that it had different internal dimensions . I called sunlight supply and asked them the same question and they assured me eeverything is the same expect for the outside. I wonder why monster garden's would tell me different.
Who'd you speak with? I'll measure them tomorrow and let you know.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

I forgot his name, if you could plz check the measurements and post em i would highly appreciate it

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Hey guys , there is one LED light par comparation with HPS 400W ,
That's cool bro but this thread pertains to Gavita and E-Pap fixtures....

As a side note my company has tested various LEDs and the cream of the crop right now is the LumiiGrow 650....That fixture will produce superior flowers BUT still lacks on the production side of things. Make a great fixture sandwiched between some 1000's!

AlwaysSunny

AlwaysSunny

One of the things you guys need to make sure you do with these Gavitas and ePaps is keep them 36" off your canopy! Ive know many a guy who has toasted their crop.

Wavegem

Wavegem

I was told they aren't making anymore epaps. From monster garden when I tried ordering more... Still waiting on my gavitas

Latest posts

Top Bottom