Gbs Frog Farts

• Thread starter Coir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Coir

Coir

Might be the most beautiful plant I have ever grown. I changed the HPS to a 10K bulb so the color would show better.
Gbs frog farts
Gbs frog farts 2
Gbs frog farts 3

Coir

Coir

Oooo..! Did you make beans?
I got seeds from GBS directly. I started three and only 2 germinated and this one got 2 twisted/deformed leaves on it and quit growing. It sat in the back of the tent for over a month doing nothing and one day I noticed it had started growing. It went into overdrive from there and is just now finishing up. I still have a clone of this one and it's sibling which was a completely different looking pheno. I also have 10 seeds left to play with once I have room. I got 2 other strains from the breeder, Dog Poo, and Chem 4DD as well. I grew out a few of the Dog Poo, getting 1 female which I am actually taking in for testing today. Not the color of this one but equally as dank. Probably the most difficult plant I have ever trimmed as it's so sticky! Here is what the Dog Poo looked like.
 87Q4314

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Damn bro that Frog Farts is a beauty. Props on your grow and good luck on the POTM. @Lemonhoko from GBS is good people for sure. I have a few of his creations. Ran a Blueberry Bc1 from him this past season. Looked and smelled delicious, but I never got to smoke it. I had 4 or 5 females from it, if I remember correctly. Definitely going to hit up more of Lem's creations next season. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@Coir
When I was switching to Hempy Coco your input in the farm was a detailed guide to better Plants for me,
When I was thinking about updating to a secondary flowering light CMH 315W system you were there with very insightful information on Phillips and the DIY units,
Your grafting your tomato s heck your garden of Green, red, and yellows is amazing
What cant you grow coir?
I just wanted to say its a better place here on the farm with artisans such as yourself, seamaiden tex kid Capulator. You guys are the reason for my Dank. and my wonderful vegetable Garden this year
So just wanted to say thank you and
Again thanks for what you do and share
P.S.
Dog Poo, Chem 4DD and Frog Farts
Perfection in plant form
FlyJ

Coir

Coir

@Coir
When I was switching to Hempy Coco your input in the farm was a detailed guide to better Plants for me,
When I was thinking about updating to a secondary flowering light CMH 315W system you were there with very insightful information on Phillips and the DIY units,
Your grafting your tomato s heck your garden of Green, red, and yellows is amazing
What cant you grow coir?
I just wanted to say its a better place here on the farm with artisans such as yourself, seamaiden tex kid Capulator. You guys are the reason for my Dank. and my wonderful vegetable Garden this year
So just wanted to say thank you and
Again thanks for what you do and share
P.S.

Perfection in plant form
FlyJ

Thanks for the kind words! As it seems to be the rule here at the farm, people love to share and help and I am glad to be a part of the community. Believe me, I learn at least as much as I share here which makes it all the better!

Top Bottom