Gdp #2

• Thread starter singlespeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
singlespeed

singlespeed

Nothing exciting is happening yet. So far they are doing better then most clones I've started in the past. All have new growth and look healthy. Currently, I'm feeding them every other day. I'm feeding by hand but I'm hoping to have my new manifold made tonight. I'll feed them again today. My nutrients are @ 600 with using a 1-1-1 ratio GH 3 part, B1, Hygorzyme. I used a bit a cal mag too.

I turned the light up to 750 watts yesterday and the seem to be doing fine. The temperature has been 68-73. I would like it a few degrees warmer in there. I'm thinking about turning on a second lamp in order to raise the temp. The humidity has been between 38-50. Good!

Tonight, I'm post some pictures of my manifold project.

Single

S

ScrOGer

Cant wait to see the next round, ss. those clones look fat. nice tops you will have, for sure....

singlespeed

singlespeed

Nothing exciting is happening yet. So far they are doing better then most clones I've started in the past. All have new growth and look healthy. Currently, I'm feeding them every other day. I'm feeding by hand but I'm hoping to have my new manifold made tonight. I'll feed them again today. My nutrients are @ 600 with using a 1-1-1 ratio GH 3 part, B1, Hygorzyme. I used a bit a cal mag too.

I turned the light up to 750 watts yesterday and the seem to be doing fine. The temperature has been 68-73. I would like it a few degrees warmer in there. I'm thinking about turning on a second lamp in order to raise the temp. The humidity has been between 38-50. Good!

Tonight, I'm post some pictures of my manifold project.

Single

I lag! I haven't install the manifold yet! lol I build both of them but, attached them to my trays. I haven't because I still have all on my clone in one tray. Only 2 lights are on. I'll probably turn the other 2 on today.

On Wednesday, I started seeing roots poking through the bottoms of the cubes. I also need to pick up some 6" rockwool. I'm going to stack the 4" on top of the 6" cubes.

Currently, I had 2 lamps on and they running at 1000 watts, about 32" above them plants. The temp is between 69-77 and humidity is 31%-41%. I'm feeding them manually, and it SUCKS at 1100ppm. They were looking a but light green so I gave them a bit more mirco. 3-1-2 ratio. Plus, B1, Hygrozyme, Protekt, and Cal Mag.

Anyone using a Sulfur additive? I hear they love it during VEG. Is SWEET any good?

Lastly, the tallest plants were 9" yesterday so I topped em! Partytime:bong-hits:

Go Steelers,

Single

1 7 12
1 8 12 A Topped
1 8 12 half shot
1 8 12 roots
singlespeed

singlespeed

Hey Farmers,

Long time no update… Honestly, watching plants veg isn't the coolest process so I haven't posted any updates lately.

All 24 plants look great. I only have 1 runt, but it's keep'n-it-real. I stacked the 4" blocks on top of 6" block on Monday. I checked today and I have some nice white roots sprouting out from the bottoms. I also, topped them about on Wednesday and have all grown new tops. On Friday, I added the trellis netting and managed to do so without injuring any plants.:bong2:

Environment: The lights are running at 1000 watts. I can't do Super Lums or else it get super hot. Currently the temperature is 80(low70) degrees and the humidity ranges between 30-45%. "Maybe a bit dry… I should mist them with something…" lol

I've sprayed them twice with Dr DO Right but that was preventitave for bugs. I'll hit em with some Green cure this week, as well.

Nutrients: PPM1100 and PH: 5.8. They are eating a bunch. Luckily, I finished the manifold. I'm feeding 4 x times a day 30 seconds. I'm still trying to dial in the feeding because, every day they seem to eat more than the previous.

Below are some pictures

Single

Manny parts
Finished dit manny
Manny installed
singlespeed

singlespeed

More pictures of Netting, big ole fan leaf, and a top.:passingjoint:

Enjoy

Single

Jan15 Veg Net
Jan15 Tray A
Jan15 Tops B
Jan15 big fan
S

ScrOGer

Do your clones look different then your last run? or is it lighting or something?

singlespeed

singlespeed

ScrOGer, Good eye! Yes, I am using MH bulbs. I think they're way better for taking photos. This is my first time using them and I'm happy with. They are growing REALLY well, but they get hot...

singlespeed

singlespeed

What up Farmers,

Sorry for the spotty updates, keeping a grow journal is tough. Although, it should be expected from someone that smokes a bunch a :weed-sign: :passingjoint:lol

It's been a awhile so let me bring everyone up to speed.

Strain: GDP, of course!
Setup: 4 x 1000 watts(back to HPS now) 9'x10' room
Grow style: 2 x 4'x7' trellis nets cover 2 x 3.5'x6' flood trays.
Hydro pref: Top drip to waste, with weekly res changes. 24 girls in rockwool, 4" cubes stacked on 6" cubes… and f'n lovin setup! I can't remember who I stole the idea from, but he's on this site and I want to shake his hand!

Today is Day 11 of Flower. They are so MASSIVE. Seriously, they need to stop stretching. These are definitely the most sturdy plants I have even grow. The stems are really fat. I thinks was combo of, Double-blocks, MH bulbs for VEG, and using B1. A Thank You is in order, to the folks that recommended it. :cool0019:

As always, my grow is on the verge on OUT-OF-CONTROL. Tonight, I'll need to trim underneath and thin. I have a few shitty small thin branches spiraling upwards. "I can't have the swag completing against the top branches for sunlight!" :fighting0040:Luckily, my humidity is in check. It has gone over 50% yet and temp is mid 70s. I'm on the lookout for PM!:hunter:

Below are some pictures in the dark, I'll post pics tomorrow after the lights come one.

B
Day 11 btray
Nightime
Under
singlespeed

singlespeed

Sup farmers, I was a bit off with the days, on my previous post. Today is actually day 14. Below are some pictures from a few days back. I did a major trim and I'm still working with a few tall branches. I went on vacation and things got a little wild in there. If you look at the picture of the top of the canopy the branches in the far back are way too tall. I should fix that…lol

Closeup
Pile
Uneven
Under2
Trim under
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Great job skirting up those girls! The canopy may not be perfectly even, but the plants look happy as hell, keep up the great work Single!

-Meeks

singlespeed

singlespeed

Great job skirting up those girls! The canopy may not be perfectly even, but the plants look happy as hell, keep up the great work Single!

-Meeks
Thanks Bro. I have a bit more to do tonight. I'm already so tired of trimming and thinning these girls...

singlespeed

singlespeed

Does anyone know what this is?

Hey farmers,

Has anyone seen this before. If look at the picture below on the center leaf, notice sticky gel like liquid on the leaf. I have no idea what it is what it caused from?

It smells like weed and is slightly sticky? The problem is, because the leaves are wet the light burns the wet area of the leaf! Nothing major but I would like to know what it is.

ANy ideas?

Leaf issue
singlespeed

singlespeed

I vegged way too LONG!

Today, is day 23 and my lights have been maxed out for a few days already. The stretch is over, I hope?!

I have been trimming the shit out of these girls to avoid any humidity issue and to insure good under the canopy.

Below are some pics from a few days back.

Under trim
Bud Day 20
Day 20 Good bud
Close up Day 20
S

ScrOGer

They look like they will stack up nicely. Longs legal they have too.

singlespeed

singlespeed

Yah def shaved them girls tite.
what are u feeding them?
hb
Thanks for checkin-N

I'm feeding them the 3 part GH, w/Diamond Nectar as the base and then I add; cal-mag, Biotanacare ProBloom Organic Compost, Protect, hygrozyme.

I also added MOAB this week. It's a bit early but I figure, why not?!?

My ppms are 1300-1350 and pH 5.8

I'm going to try a compost tea this week(tomorrow). I've never used tea before but I've been wanting to try it.

How about you? What are you mixing up?

Single

singlespeed

singlespeed

They look like they will stack up nicely. Longs legal they have too.

Thanks bro. I had to cut the nets, pull them over, and twist-tieing the stems. Hopefully, it helps. My lights are maxed out and those big ones are too close. I'll snap some pictures tonight.

I'm a fuck'n rookie! I had one of those moment last night, where I was standing in my room looking around and thinking, "WTF are you doing and why did you Veg so long?" LOL

Although, as long my humidity is in check- I'm happy!

Single

hiboy

hiboy

Thanks for checkin-N

I'm feeding them the 3 part GH, w/Diamond Nectar as the base and then I add; cal-mag, Biotanacare ProBloom Organic Compost, Protect, hygrozyme.

I also added MOAB this week. It's a bit early but I figure, why not?!?

My ppms are 1300-1350 and pH 5.8

I'm going to try a compost tea this week(tomorrow). I've never used tea before but I've been wanting to try it.

How about you? What are you mixing up?

Single

I use flora micro and flora bloom but not the grow. Heard its not needed in flower.
Always rock carboload and b52, full power, rhinoskin, of course roots excell, and always hyrgozyme is a must in RW,
BIg bud and overdrive at certain times .
Liquid Karma is amazing in veg. Dont leave home with it.
I use to use mothers tea i think it was , a buddy told me about it, but then he stopped , said no benefits so i stopped to. Funny thing that round i had the largest yield ever.
hb

Top Bottom