Gdp #2

• Thread starter singlespeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
singlespeed

singlespeed

My Problem

I was out of town during that crucial time at the beginning of Bloom where the plants stretch a ton. Now I'm stuck fixing my uneven canopy.

The real problem was simple, I vegged way long. :mad0229: I grew less plants this time and over-compinsated! (notice the lights are completely maxed! )LOL

Day 24 Problem
Day 24 fix
Day 24 lightsmaxed
hiboy

hiboy

Time to bob and weave em if ya can to even them out. Still looking healthy, what week are u on?
hb

singlespeed

singlespeed

Time to bob and weave em if ya can to even them out. Still looking healthy, what week are u on?
hb

Totally. It's time to get creative with this grow. I've been cutting the netting pull them over and then twist-tying them. Obviously, they're way too tall to tuck back under. But of course I tried… and guess what happened? "SNAP" lol

Today is day 25 of Bloom. I vegged 28 days and started with 5" clones.

Single

hiboy

hiboy

Normally i multi layer the netting, one didnt work too well for me, i have more height than u did. Last grow at the warehouse i only single netted and i blew it, put it at the wrong height so some were hangers andothers would go thru and fall over-result was umbrella canopy and alot of the lowers were airy. Never had quite this bad results due to it so this time im gona put one layer at half way, then another to hold those model legs up.
hb

singlespeed

singlespeed

Normally i multi layer the netting, one didnt work too well for me, i have more height than u did. Last grow at the warehouse i only single netted and i blew it, put it at the wrong height so some were hangers andothers would go thru and fall over-result was umbrella canopy and alot of the lowers were airy. Never had quite this bad results due to it so this time im gona put one layer at half way, then another to hold those model legs up.
hb

Haha, the double-decker! Yep, I've done that too and had a great yield. My Scrog'n technique needs refining.

Below was last Feb.-GDP

2 20 113
singlespeed

singlespeed

Tea

Tonight was my first attempt at brewing tea. Below are pictures of the tea I used. Basically, I put 3 gallons of R/O water into a bucket, added the tea bag and activator, . Here where I have a few questions for the folks that use tea.

Can I leave the tea brewing in my growroom for 24hrs.? My only 2 air pumps are in the room…

Does the type of water matter? R/o verse tap water?

I'm assuming pH adjusting isn't necessary…?

Please feel free post any thoughts, techniques, or advice pertaining to tea.

Tea
Teabag
Day 26
Day 26 buds
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

whats up brotha...can't beleive I had noticed the updates on this thread..glad to see your still around and rocking the GDP....everything is looking bomb my friend those babies are blowing up....great work!

and you can brew the tea for 24-48hrs no problem the longer you brew the more microbes!

R/o water should be fine for a tea.... and you don't adjust Ph in them it will throw off the life that is building, the tea should balance the Ph on it's own!

singlespeed

singlespeed

whats up brotha...can't beleive I had noticed the updates on this thread..glad to see your still around and rocking the GDP....everything is looking bomb my friend those babies are blowing up....great work!

and you can brew the tea for 24-48hrs no problem the longer you brew the more microbes!

R/o water should be fine for a tea.... and you don't adjust Ph in them it will throw off the life that is building, the tea should balance the Ph on it's own!

No worries, my updates have been really inconsistent. I've been CRAZY busy with a demanding day job, expanding family, competitive trail-running:anim_19:, a startup concept/idea/business… and my grow, of course! :icon_dizzy:

Actually, this is my last grow. After I harvest, I'll be shutting it down for the rest of the year. :sad0071: My wife is pregnant, so I have to give up that bedroom.

Which means I'll be on the lookout for a new spot, after the election.

Time to go out with a BANG!

looking awsome, and the advice form Mitchy is good advice

Thanks bro. I've heard some people say to use any excess tea to spray on as foliar spray. Any thoughts on that? Also, how much should I be feeding them? a cup or so? Does is matter when I give to them, with regards to my nutrient feeding?

thanks,

Single

Krasi

Krasi

What i do with my tea is dilute it with water 30 times, si if i make half a liter tea i have 15 liters of nutientwater to give to my plants, i make tea from black worm castings, bacteria an molasses for the bacteria.

singlespeed

singlespeed

What i do with my tea is dilute it with water 30 times, si if i make half a liter tea i have 15 liters of nutientwater to give to my plants, i make tea from black worm castings, bacteria an molasses for the bacteria.

I purchase a prepaid mixture that consisted of worm castings, humus/humic acid, rock dust..? I fed each plant about 600ml. Afterwards, I was left with 2 liters of tea. I diluted the mixture with an additional 2 liters of water and I'll be using that as a foliage spray. I'll only mist the bottom half of the plant. Blocks, stems, branches, and lower leaves.

Single

singlespeed

singlespeed

Some pics

Happy Friday Framers! I smokin some GDP-toopped GDP hash! (While I wait for my canna crispy to take effect!) WERD :passingjoint:

Day 30… i think? lol :wondering

Vitals
Day 30 buds
Day 30 hairs
Day 30ish bud
Krasi

Krasi

Looking good over there, yesterday i took a look at the Xtreme Gardening Tea brews, great product, all-in one easy to use, i`m thinking to buy myself some of that :)

singlespeed

singlespeed

Looking good over there, yesterday i took a look at the Xtreme Gardening Tea brews, great product, all-in one easy to use, i`m thinking to buy myself some of that :)

Thanks Krasi. It's looking better in there. I'll still working to even out the canopy. Tonight is going to be another big night in the room. I HAVE to tie my tall branches down. One of my trays is a complete mess! My lights are only 17-18" above the tops. I actually had to turn my lights down to 750. I have to fix it before I can run them at 1000.

The tea is super easy to use. Up to this point, I had never used because I thought it would be time consuming. It was so easy. There is a guy on the farm named G.O.D. that sells his own. I was going to order his, but then I stumbled across this at my local hydro store.

singlespeed

singlespeed

Nice, the site is back up. The GDP is coming along well. Today is day 52, tick, tick tick. I can't wait to harvest! Although, I have a new problem that I recently noticed. The tops of my plants are stretching. WTF It's really odd. It's almost like a finger on the top of the buds? I'll take some pictures tonight because it's difficult to explain. Other than that they look bomb. They have began to trun purple and they SMELL like crazy! Sweet berry smell.

I'll post some pics after sun comes up.

Single

singlespeed

singlespeed

This is what I was talking about(finger-top). Notice how the top sort-of stretched? Any ideas why that might have happened?

Day52 stretch
Top Bottom