gdp big bud mk star

• Thread starter bagseedwndrs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bagseedwndrs

bagseedwndrs

No towel yet. See how the cups affect RH. Might be overkill. You need to get an RH meter, soon. At least get a thermometer that reads humidity levels. Not monitoring RH and PH are the 2 worst mistakes a new grower can make.
I got a big clock thats tells temp and humidty %s. ill get those meters too thanks @bigjay420 your input isnt wasted here.

bagseedwndrs

bagseedwndrs

Keeps us updated bro. You'll get them dialed in.. Don't forget the pics when they catch fire bro. Best DP
Alright buddy thanksgiving shot coming up it amazing to see growth everyday. its the best . i cant begin to describe the happiness i get when i see them.
Alright back to those stout girls.
ive been taking a photo of both girls everyday at the same time. my plan with allthese shots is to make a slide show. Fucking awesome idea right?
Anyways as im snapping away i noticed the stouter mk star is very stinky kushy smell while only being 5 or 6 inchez its smelly guys. I think ive solved mag diff on it too. the purple on underside of leaf has diminished but not completely left. i believe the coconut water i fed them wwas helping the mag diff.thanks @chuckchill. it did help them veg too fast .
the. taller more sativa leaner is floral incense smell when stems are rubbed. it smellsvery smooth no matter what these babys become theyll be loved. .

bagseedwndrs

bagseedwndrs

It safe to say these two plants may very well be both gdp too. I should have organized the seeds thats what i get. oh well if i remember correctly the gdp was much better smoke so if both are the same its cool. I got a indy leaner for sure and what i suspect to be a sativa leaner. happy turkey day boys i hope your full off leftovets when you read this. also i will still be calling the stouter more indy leaner mk star so no confusion arises.

bagseedwndrs

bagseedwndrs

At day 27 the thin leafed pheno from gdp. Shes just been transplanted into 5 gallon bucket. Stunted cuz of root damage. My mk star died I over nuted. Fuck it I sure the gdp I popped 2 nights ago will sprout tomorrow. Hopefully its agirl cuz the smell is so fruity when rubbing stem now. 20141202 194850 20141202 194915 20141202 194931

bagseedwndrs

bagseedwndrs

just got back from dispensery I bought a 25 of thier gdp. It has slight purpleness to it.
Gdp next to gdp in progress. Anyways only thing thats stopping me from going back to dispensery is that my damn overpriced bag only weigh 1.5 .

bagseedwndrs

bagseedwndrs

As you can see I decided to top her shes streching since I rearranged the lights... I might have to rethink the position of my cfls. Im trying to keep her as short as possible so I bent main stem. ( a friend said this would decrease growth in plant above the bend) it made me feel like I messed up looking at what I did to her but shes perking up today by tomorrow I think she will be back to normal. For those of you that enjoy anime cartoons check out steins gate its a really great show. I just started watching it myself.

bagseedwndrs

bagseedwndrs

Full height shot
you can also see the baby gdp I really didnt plan on losing last plant but im trying . Im thinking next grow ill soak 5 seeds.

bagseedwndrs

bagseedwndrs

And a clone that about 12 days old its alive but no roots yet. I really dont think it'll make it.
all these are in 5 gallon bucket and a joke for you stoners. Two blind guys walk into each other and start fighting. You shouldve seen the look on their faces when I said my moneys on the one with the knife.

H

happy b

No thing up i just thought i saw you mention in a post that you were from the uk.it must have been someone else.sorry for the mix up buddy.that was a good joke.the wee gdp,s looking healthy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom