GDP First plant grow diary

• Thread starter BobHasBurgers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BobHasBurgers

BobHasBurgers

My germinating seedlings brought surprises today May 18th. Looks like my third grow, of four plants, will include the following seedlings assuming none lost:

(3) Gorilla Glue #4 (Rocketseeds)
(1) Mendo Breath (Seed plucked from another bud back in March and saved until now. Just popped May 18th!) This seed has Seymour all over it! I mean its aggressive growth and size!
(1) Cereal Milk (Seed plucked from another bud!)
(1) Jack herer (Rocketseeds)

TempImage5kLbTU
TempImageQNsFlB
TempImageFDCyzL

BobHasBurgers

BobHasBurgers

A member in another forum suggested I throw out all these little ones grown from bud seeds. I'm so new to this and so ignorant of genetics its frustrating but a genuine adventure for me. He thought I took the seeds from my own plants and suggested they were hermies. The seeds were taken from a 1/2 oz. baggy of flower. Although I'm moving into my third grow, I've never had anyone say any of my countless number of photos had hermie plants. So apparently even this Mendo P below is a no go and must go!

IMG 1344

BobHasBurgers

BobHasBurgers

Going to stay away from the hermie seeds, for now, no matter how attractive. I have limited space to be taking that much of a gamble :)

BobHasBurgers

BobHasBurgers

Took my GRAV glass for a spin this weekend. Grow #2 still drying/curing before weigh in. Packed a bowl of some Sluricane into 14 mm bowl. Recently added an ash catcher to this flat bottom piece.
Cheers!

IMG 1393

BobHasBurgers

BobHasBurgers

New totals on my second grow experience. Grand Daddy Purple came in a hair or two over 7 oz. The mother plant was my first grow and came in at 3.2 oz. total. I also had a few 1 and 3 gal. plants with a White Widow and Bubba Kush averaging 1 oz. each.
Pictured here is GDP. So how does this smoke? Well, despite apparently being a indica dominant strain, I've had several test smokes of this batch and what a mind f***! It smokes like a strong sativa every time! It doesn't come with the couch lock I tend to avoid. And this shit lingers, in the brain, for a couple of long hours.

More pics to come!

IMG 1454

Whiterunt

Whiterunt

New totals on my second grow experience. Grand Daddy Purple came in a hair or two over 7 oz. The mother plant was my first grow and came in at 3.2 oz. total. I also had a few 1 and 3 gal. plants with a White Widow and Bubba Kush averaging 1 oz. each.
Pictured here is GDP. So how does this smoke? Well, despite apparently being a indica dominant strain, I've had several test smokes of this batch and what a mind f***! It smokes like a strong sativa every time! It doesn't come with the couch lock I tend to avoid. And this shit lingers, in the brain, for a couple of long hours.

More pics to come!

View attachment 1248151
I like the sound of that .

BobHasBurgers

BobHasBurgers

Pleasant surprise in the mail today. Herbies successfully delivered my next grow project seeds:

(10) White Widow (Dutch Passion)
(5) Silver Haze (GHS)
(6) Gorilla Glue freebie

On my third grow, I plan on 4 plants in a 2x4x60 and 1 plant in a 2x2x58

Germination for White Widow and Silver Haze begins today, June 10, 2021. Will update this post with new link to that grow. If you've been part of this chaotic growing journey of mine, I thank you, and sincerely appreciate you chiming in. The way many of us newbies approach and perceive the project is usually way off the mark. I learned a little of those lessons on my own but you guys were the majority of my guidance!

By the way, I just smoked my first home grown Jack Herer, and I can barely type this message with my fingers feeing melty and gooey as they stick and stretch across the keyboard. Frickin' high as shit. This is gonna be a fantastic day and weekend. I can feel it. I've needed this for so damn long.

Grateful for the experience of my first two grows and still shake my head at what I wasn't going to learn until I actually got started. Still amazed at how easily the plants recover after weaving them through scrog netting. Astonished over that one branch I broke and taped back together producing a huge cola! Ya'll taught me that.

I'll return when we have seedlings :)

Great Peace To You! Have a great smoke and cup of nirvana.

TempImagewZGYNI

Alice 2

Last edited:
BobHasBurgers

BobHasBurgers

Link to my new grow of White Widow (Dutch Passion) and GG grow is at:

Top Bottom