GDP is a Garbage Strain....IMO

• Thread starter Foxfarmfreak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stardust

My GDP girls are in their second week of their flower cycle and are still growing. I got the cuts from a friend who got them at Harbourside. THose buds tested 26% THC. I'll post some pics.

Venom818

Venom818

My GDP girls are in their second week of their flower cycle and are still growing. I got the cuts from a friend who got them at Harbourside. THose buds tested 26% THC. I'll post some pics.

I think harborside is lying bro i have smoked gdp and never hit me as hard as the average og so i dought they have a cut hitting 26% thc

B

BUDOGHI

Go back to the sativas my friend. I have had great fortune with TGA gear. Best of all the high is not a drag and the pain relief is happening.

F

Foxfarmfreak

Yeah Budoghi, I'm getting ready to start some Third Dimension from TGA, gotta get my Cali Gear up and running first. I'll post a few more pics of my GDP, they are looking alot better than last cycle.....frostiest shit I've had in a long time.....coloring up nicely.....still no great size though.
Peace FFF:harvest:

T

the Rock

i veg my GDP for 12 weeks ang get 6-7 oz per plant of KO weed

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Yeah they do require some good veg time.
I go about 8 weaks in veg with mine.
I have never gotten more then 4and 1\2.
Props on the yeild. Did you do anything special you can share.
Never to old to learn.

F

Foxfarmfreak

Thats exactly what I did different this time, Last cycle was in 4 and half gallon pots, this time they are in 7 gal squat pots and I vegged them a month or so longer, I'll post some pix up later today, Oh Yeah! and I totally switched up my nutes line.....they are at about day 50 and YOU ARE ALL RIGHT!!! THEY DON"T LOOK LIKE GARBAGE, I was a little high that day and pissed at the last cycles yield....Bossman, you're making me appreciate them alot more, You really DO need to dial this strain in, I'd say they are more like an Orchid, then say, you're usual Marigold or Daisy, a little fussy and touchy, but BEAUTIFUL.....lol

Peace FFF:harvest:

N

natural healing

anyone who thinks gdp is a horrible srain needs to getdown to southern cal and try some mama js gdp. 35 years of perfection right there. no other gdp i have seen compares. perfect for people with nerve and deep muscle pain. i have alot of symptoms for my condition and it helps pretty much everything. and from someone who smokes wax and concetrates pretty much all day to help my pain level it's a pretty heavy strain. always gotta get it when at my local spot but it's usually gone within 2 hours haha. smells sweet in the jar and tastes like grapes. all around amazingness. but yeah, not a very good yeilder unless you grow outdoor. anyway. point being, don't knock a strain until you have seen it grown properly

R

rambo707

GDP is a nearly pure Indica strain so it will never have more than about 16% THC and should have at least 0.5% CBN and some measurable amount of CBD. On the other hand, medicine that tests above 16% with no CBN or CBD are likely to be Sativas. There is of course plenty of room hybrids, but GDP is not much of a hybrid. If harborside is selling GDP at 26% THC, then either they don't have GDP or the samples at the lab got a little mixed up. Either way, GDP will never hit 26% and really shouldn't be above 16%

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
GDP is crap to me too. I hate it. One of the most overrated strains ever.

icanfarm

icanfarm

IMO it is a newbie move to label a strain on a cut you dont even know really is the GDP.
Or having tryed to dial it in.
I have grown GDP for over 5 year's.
And IMO nothing compares to the real cut of Nocal GDP.
If grown properly they can easily yeild 4 oz per girl.
But she prefers only 4 top's and very high PPM's in weak's 3 to 6 of flower.
And my GPD tested at the highest THC percentage at the CO-Op I vend to.
So since no one else has posted pics I cut these 2 down yesterday. They will yeild approx 3 oz's per. And for the quality that is great.
Pulled at weak 8 with 14 day's of flushing. And 80 degree temps.
Even without a cure she will taste like candy. And completely couchlock yer arse. Plus eat the whole damn kitchen..
And the guy I got my cut from. Makes my GDP look bad.
He has done it for many more years then me. And truly has her dialed in.
I have cuttings of a original GDP a frien I know has grown it for many years and he yeilds massive and in just over 65 days and it's good way better than my old purple I'll throw up a grow journal on it when I fire up my room at the end of the month the purple has always treated me right in almost every grow

K

Kushest

GDP has never satisfied me and I think it's trash as well. No matter the origin, every time someone has some and wants to smoke it seems to give me a headache. I pretty much tell people no thanks if they bring gdp to the table. I won't smoke it anymore.

Top Bottom