Supporter
Hey KT, Whered you p/u the SN and ST?

waayne

waayne

Good luck on this project Kid!

Those crosses sound sweet :rock

Illmind

Illmind

is that the non tmv chem cut? or is that an outdoor plant? i noticed Chemdog D outside doesnt show the chlorophyl issue. here go the tmv cut. zoom to c.
chemdtmv4.JPG

Aligee

Aligee

Good shit Kid good luck reversing her im on that same boat w/ the GDP too !!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah illmind my cut has tmv. its actually showing some signs right now for the ones about to flip. but as long as you keep Chemdog D happy she will not show the variegation. Ive run it a few times without any signs. i only had one plant about to flip that had any signs i went thru with scissors top and trimming now every single plant has got a ton of variegated leaves right were i snipped. im thinking if i never shared the scissors only the 1 plant would have had the signs. these cuts are only being fed the cns17 grow right now and once they get seeded i will be onto liquid karma.

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Very nice twist! Sounds like some some great crosses. The kens cut is deff one u have to dial in to get that GREAT quality. But it's one of my favorites when done right. It has a really sedative buzz, that's great for killing pain! I got this cut from ken about a year and a half ago. I did one outdoors, with pretty good results. Ended up dusting a branch with some super urkle pollen and just sorted the seeds today. So i'll start looking through those next. Best of luck with the reversing ! I've never done it either, but always been interesting. Hope it works out!! The Chemdog D should be amazing!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice twist! Sounds like some some great crosses. The kens cut is deff one u have to dial in to get that GREAT quality. But it's one of my favorites when done right. It has a really sedative buzz, that's great for killing pain! I got this cut from ken about a year and a half ago. I did one outdoors, with pretty good results. Ended up dusting a branch with some super urkle pollen and just sorted the seeds today. So i'll start looking through those next. Best of luck with the reversing ! I've never done it either, but always been interesting. Hope it works out!! The Chemdog D should be amazing!!

what is super urkle sounds like a great cross you did. i wanted to use querkle to the GDP cut and then look thru those for a male to hit back to GDP. but my male eneded up flowering then i reveged it then it just started randomly droping pollen so i killed it off. bur i would have love to find a nice male to hit back to the GDP clone she grows great, perfect branching and nice and strudy with rock hard nugs

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

what is super urkle sounds like a great cross you did. i wanted to use querkle to the GDP cut and then look thru those for a male to hit back to GDP. but my male eneded up flowering then i reveged it then it just started randomly droping pollen so i killed it off. bur i would have love to find a nice male to hit back to the GDP clone she grows great, perfect branching and nice and strudy with rock hard nugs

Well the super urkle is a ss male x purple urkle female... Then i used that on the kens clone. I think they will make some nice hybrids. And compliment each other perfect. I have quite a few, and will probably do some selective breeding to bx again to the kens or urkle. I have quite a few , so hit me up if your really interested. Could spread a few around?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Well the super urkle is a ss male x purple urkle female... Then i used that on the kens clone. I think they will make some nice hybrids. And compliment each other perfect. I have quite a few, and will probably do some selective breeding to bx again to the kens or urkle. I have quite a few , so hit me up if your really interested. Could spread a few around?

sounds like a plan man think it would be great if you hit it back to the urkle or the gdp. when you get the cross done let me know id love to dig through some of them. might as well hit the male back to both clones at once that way you could always look through both and see what ones were better.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Day 3 of 12/12

today is day 3 of 12/12 and no major change in the GDP. looks like it may be starting to yellow slightly. i gave it another spray yesterday, don't know if to much STS will hurt it... we shall see. I don't know exactly what im supposed to see or when i will start seeing it.

couple shots of the GDP clone.

DSC 0071
DSC 0070
Dg
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Can't wait to see how this works. I want to try my hand at it someday. Good luck KT!

G

gerardbutler79

Been waiting a while for someone to finally reverse Ken's GDP. You've come to the rescue Kidtwist. Would love to some sativa in the mix n add some head to the purple goodness that comes about. GDP tastes lovely but puts me to sleep man.. ugh

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Day 8

soem shots of the GDP being reversed. she hasn't done much out of the ordinary, seems to be going thru the stretch like normal. i don't see any male parts forming yet either. I'm thinking i maybe should have sprayed her and let her sit a week before i went into 12/12. I also included soem pics of a bigger Chemdog D going into flower showing the TMV variegated leaves.

pics 1-3 GDP

pics 4-5 Chemdog D

DSC 0071
DSC 0072
DSC 0073
DSC 0069
DSC 0070
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
still no signs of reversing on the gdp. im gonna run out and grab some preified water and try spraying here again with a fresh solution and hopefully i can still get this project going. not having good luck with a gdp cross for sure...lol. 1st the querkles now this.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
still no signs of reversing on the gdp. im gonna run out and grab some preified water and try spraying here again with a fresh solution and hopefully i can still get this project going. not having good luck with a gdp cross for sure...lol. 1st the querkles now this.

Itll happen brudah. Always a learning curve when trying new shit

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Itll happen brudah. Always a learning curve when trying new shit

oh well it looks to be in full bloom so im gonna have to put this project on halt for a bit. I'm gonna get some purified water as well as spray 2 weeks prior next time.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Hopefully

I'm pulling for you Kid, hope she yields some pollen for ya

mal

Top Bottom