GDP x Skunk (IBL).....Grape Candy anyone

• Thread starter slightlystoned
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is my GDP x Skunk (IBL). These were taken at day 57, and she is some candy goodness. Smells of Grape/Sweet Purple and Vanilla Creme Savers. Enjoy, I know i will. :rauch08:
Branch_1.jpg

Branch_2.jpg

Bud_1.jpg

Bud_3.jpg

Bush_1.jpg

Cola_1.jpg

Trichs.jpg

K

koopa troopa

did you make that? looks to be a good balance of both parents. what other phenos did you come across?

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
did you make that? looks to be a good balance of both parents. what other phenos did you come across?

No, I wish. Just don't got any space for breeding projects at the moment. I got this cut from my homeboy Franti.

Thanks everyone for all the kind words.

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Are those the HTC skunk IBL x Grape Ape that Subrob did?????? I use my HTC Skunk IBL males as studs for breeding projects, and they always create pure dank. I love the rotten meat baby poo funkiness that the HTC Skunk IBL possesses. It is my favorite strain for choosing male studs. All of my favorite(consensus of my friends too) homemade crosses have been bred with my HTC skunk studs. Good stuff brother!!!!!!!

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
Are those the HTC skunk IBL x Grape Ape that Subrob did?????? I use my HTC Skunk IBL males as studs for breeding projects, and they always create pure dank. I love the rotten meat baby poo funkiness that the HTC Skunk IBL possesses. It is my favorite strain for choosing male studs. All of my favorite(consensus of my friends too) homemade crosses have been bred with my HTC skunk studs. Good stuff brother!!!!!!!

just talked to my bro, and he told me that it was subrob, Hill Temple Collective who made this GPD x Skunk. He also told me that the royal cut GDP was used in this cross. Thanks for checking it out.

S

subrob

wow...i havent been on here in quite awhile. what a super nice thread to open and see first time back in i dont know...wow. did i say that already? haha...beautiful shots!

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
wow...i havent been on here in quite awhile. what a super nice thread to open and see first time back in i dont know...wow. did i say that already? haha...beautiful shots!

ahh thanks man, coming from you I will take that as the HIGHest compliment.

P

pollenjock

Here is my GDP x Skunk (IBL). These were taken at day 57, and she is some candy goodness. Smells of Grape/Sweet Purple and Vanilla Creme Savers. Enjoy, I know i will. :rauch08:
Branch_1.jpg

Branch_2.jpg

Bud_1.jpg

Bud_3.jpg

Bush_1.jpg

Cola_1.jpg

Trichs.jpg

LOOKING DAM FINE!!!! that GDP is some nice shizzle,, ive a cross devels diesel with GDP in it,, GDP X BRs1 X DPD X ECSD rework,, that looks some verry nice smoke well done!!!! PJ

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey thanks everyone for the kind words. I just gotta give props to subrob on this one, this just became my new favorite in my garden. its got eveything that i want. Looks, smell, taste, high...mmmm... superb. keep doin what your doin bro its excellent.

M

MOneY

nice one subrob....where's mine;).......im still holding a couple packs myself....

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
alright just took her down the other day(day 62). Here is a picture of the the trimmed buds. Sorry for the picture quality, had to take it with my cell phone. My Nikon is MIA.
GDPxSK.jpg

S

subrob

hey i really cant take credit for anything other then doing the work on the seeds...it was my first time, i had some guidance, started w an excellent mom(the gdp cut) and a very stable line for the dad...no real selection or work beyond a closet cross and i got lucky! i have about 40 or so of the original f1 cross in my bros hands...we are def gonna be making some f2's soon, and a backcross to see what happens...a bro of mine found a 85 or 90 day pheno he calls pinacolada! doesnt turn purple but says it tastes sooo nice...you all have me wanting to grow some more of this!
Money! aloha! hope all is well bro! cant wait to see how they do for you!

C

Caligreen

Well done there man! Looks great, and those smells must be awesome!!!

Top Bottom