Gelato Auto with leaf issue

• Thread starter freezeland2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

Tomatoes, wild lettuce, echinaciea, and some other medical herbs. No hot peppers here.
Lol yeah I don't really like hot peppers but they are so cool looking and have such vibrant reds and oranges. And it's almost Impossible to wrap your head around how hott some of these maruga scorpions, buhkjaloke chilies, 7 pot chilies and Tasmanian habaneros are lol

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Living soil so no haven’t flushed...no need.
Maybe just a lack of calcium then but thinking back this close tobharvest I'd ride it out. It's not going to make a difference and probably have a negative impact. I like to cut the calcium out after swelling anyhow.

Growing buds at this point not leaves.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Lol yeah I don't really like hot peppers but they are so cool looking and have such vibrant reds and oranges. And it's almost Impossible to wrap your head around how hott some of these maruga scorpions, buhkjaloke chilies, 7 pot chilies and Tasmanian habaneros are lol
My grandfather used to pluck squash christmas pepper and pop it in his mouth and chew it up. I would break a sweat from it 10 yards away.

Last edited:
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

How long till you actually take it down? If it's more than 2 days, feed it very lightly. Otherwise, whack that buggah.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Maybe just a lack of calcium then but thinking back this close tobharvest I'd ride it out. It's not going to make a difference and probably have a negative impact. I like to cut the calcium out after swelling anyhow.

Growing buds at this point not leaves.
I’m pretty sure it was the light was a little much for that plant. The others, different strains, are of same height but tolerate it. Anyway it’s a non issue now.

Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

My grandfather used to pluck squash christmas pepper and pop it in his mouth and chew it up. I would break a swet from it 10 yards away.
Yeah these would make those taste like milk lol jk but in all seriousness these are some maruga scorpions, buhkjalokes, Habs and ghosts my old man I I have grown over years. Stupid hot like 2 million scovel units lol. My dad tricked me into eating a whole Tasmanian habanero one time and I honestly think I died and went to hell and then God brought me back lmao horrible experience but some people love it

Screenshot 20210622 163258 Facebook
Screenshot 20210622 163127 Facebook
Screenshot 20210622 163347 Facebook
Screenshot 20210622 162801 Facebook
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

When you harvest, take the large buds on top because they are finished, but the ones below them still need a day or 6 to finish out. Then you harvest them.

freezeland2

freezeland2

When you harvest, take the large buds on top because they are finished, but the ones below them still need a day or 6 to finish out. Then you harvest them.
There is probably more in there to finish as they are pretty bushy. Who knows....maybe a third harvest. I’m going to start whacking buds off those again soon as I got the time to take care of the harvest afterwards. They ain’t going anywhere, lol.

Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

I get exactly what your saying but all my flowering plants get great light penetration . I will remove fan leaves here and there to open up light windows. It's working for now but i have about 48 days give or take left so that is alot of growth left. Lol . My sweat helmet is a manifold I actually did some light defoliating today .

Screenshot 20210622 175712 Gallery
Screenshot 20210622 175743 Gallery
Screenshot 20210622 175824 Gallery
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah thats why indoors scrogging, training and pruning are important.

I lollipop and strip the offshoots. Which gives me nothing nut good mid to large buds and next to no larf.

They key is a very even canopy and well pruned plants if you want to have buds ready at the same time.

Either way works well.

freezeland2

freezeland2

I get exactly what your saying but all my flowering plants get great light penetration . I will remove fan leaves here and there to open up light windows. It's working for now but i have about 48 days give or take left so that is alot of growth left. Lol . My sweat helmet is a manifold I actually did some light defoliating today .
Lots of different ways to get to the end goal. Max yield.....

Top Bottom