Pic 1-2 pb breathe
Pic 3 slurricane and dosi woah

All from maine

Screenshot 20210622 183759 Gallery
Screenshot 20210622 183821 Gallery
Screenshot 20210622 183925 Gallery
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Simply clone and keep it in a solo cup. Clone it as many times as you need to keep it tiny and just toss the old one. Put it anywhere with a CFL. Cloning is very easy. Then when your ready for your one plant clone and put one in to grow out and keep cloning the other until you need it again. You could keep 4-5 genetic in like a 1 sq ft space easy.

Habosabin

Habosabin

So what's the plant limit? I have a solution for you my friend and it's as easy as a CFL light bulb. And 1-2sq ft.
If I maintain my med card it's at least 8 plants. 4 with rec I think but not completely sure.

Habosabin

Habosabin

Simply clone and keep it in a solo cup. Clone it as many times as you need to keep it tiny and just toss the old one. Put it anywhere with a CFL. Cloning is very easy. Then when your ready for your one plant clone and put one in to grow out and keep cloning the other until you need it again. You could keep 4-5 genetic in like a 1 sq ft space easy.
Do you throw the original mom out after making another or keep the mom smaller. How short do you keep them under a CFL?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah. Pretty much have to say weed works for me better than this Rx. Insomnia is a good excuse to get a med card here. Plus I think an 18 yo can get a med card but can't rec smoke.
Here a med card let you carry you monthly prescription plus you rec. So 30 grams plus in some cases a medical will be as high as 10g a day so another 300g and if you have a script you can smoke anywhere they allow smoking as long as you can produce it.

Rec there is no possession limit at home but in public its 30g.

Medical there is a limit at home but since rec it's not enforced and you can carry your rec and medical in public like I said previously.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Do you throw the original mom out after making another or keep the mom smaller. How short do you keep them under a CFL?
Just toss the original once the new one is rooted but keep a couple incase something happens.

Kinda how I do mine and I have a tent with 4 mothers... I keep em under 2 ft but you can keep em under anything you like. Just means more cloning

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Use a 4000k-6000k CFL on 24/7 just enough to keep em from flowering and give slow healthy growth. Temps you keep lower also. They really slow down if done like this but stay very healthy.

Low light intensity, cooler temps around 70f very light nutrient feed and they don't need watering to much because of the slow growth. Give a bit extra P because of the reduced transpiration and boom you have multiple genetics in a very small space

Last edited:
Habosabin

Habosabin

Here a med card let you carry you monthly prescription plus you rec. So 30 grams plus in some cases a medical will be as high as 10g a day so another 300g and if you have a script you can smoke anywhere they allow smoking as long as you can produce it.

Rec there is no possession limit at home but in public its 30g.

Medical there is a limit at home but since rec it's not enforced and you can carry your rec and medical in public like I said previously.
Oh ya. I think rec here is one ounce as well to carry and med is a qp for sure but maybe up to 8. Not exactly sure because I never thought I'd ever have more than a qp.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Oh ya. I think rec here is one ounce as well to carry and med is a qp for sure but maybe up to 8. Not exactly sure because I never thought I'd ever have more than a qp.
Haha it's funny once you start growing how much you realize the prices are ridiculous. I make edibles for many family and friends and charge nothing.

If I didn't I'd have enough weed to build a house of I kept a steady pace and I am a small home grower. I give more weed away than I get compensation for or consume.

I look at it as in if I can help ppl then why not. Make a little more than my costs and enjoy doing it. After a few grows you just look at it piling up and yeah the value of it kinda changes in your mind.

Habosabin

Habosabin

Haha it's funny once you start growing how much you realize the prices are ridiculous. I make edibles for many family and friends and charge nothing.

If I didn't I'd have enough weed to build a house of I kept a steady pace and I am a small home grower. I give more weed away than I get compensation for or consume.

I look at it as in if I can help ppl then why not. Make a little more than my costs and enjoy doing it. After a few grows you just look at it piling up and yeah the value of it kinda changes in your mind.
A friend with weed is a friend indeed. 😉

Habosabin

Habosabin

Yes. The prices are crazy. They even sell some here for $500 an ounce. Some strains you can only buy in 8th quantities. Such a rip. I buy in the bargain Oz range but they are usually labeled as "smalls". So growing for me is the only way I will ever handle main colas.

My stepfather has cancer and he asks me for chocolate meds all the time. But I can't afford $25 bars of 100mg. So I buy concentrate at $25 a gram(bargain priced but still good) and make 800mg of chocolate for the same as the 100mg bar. Be even less if and when I get a rosin press and press from my own.

Last edited:
Habosabin

Habosabin

Before rec was legal chocolate bars were about $8 to $10 for 100mg. They used to sell 1000mg brownies for $40. Don't see those anymore because of the nanny rec laws.

Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

That's awesome! I know a family member like that. I'm a very generous man myself and can't wait to be weed Santa lmao

Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

Prices up here are retarded. $10-17 a gram and o breaks for larger amounts.
The prices probably get so high because the legal big commercial growers have to reach high demands from state or government as far as what they can and can't use and certain pesticides and testing or w.e which costs growers more which drives everything up. I read something were alot of bigger farmers are trying to push back against all the strict requirements from state to pass testing. It's for recreational use for God's sake. I can see in the medical side of it. But not recreational

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

The prices probably get so high because the legal big commercial growers have to reach high demands from state or government as far as what they can and can't use and certain pesticides and testing or w.e which costs growers more which drives everything up. I read something were alot of bigger farmers are trying to push back against all the strict requirements from state to pass testing. It's for recreational use for God's sake. I can see in the medical side of it. But not recreational
Black market here is around 150-200oz depending on quality and person.

Top Bottom