Gene king

• Thread starter GrowingINheaven
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowingINheaven

GrowingINheaven

Iv been growing and breeding for many years. I'm not one for posting every minute of the day ether. Nor do I own a fancy camera.
I'm going to pick up on where I'm at and I'll give the run down for what I need to on the way.
If any of you have any questions please feel free to ask. Sorry, I'm a man of few words.
Ok let's do. The damn thing.

GrowingINheaven

GrowingINheaven

So to start.. My stud room.. I take the time to test cross everything. And only keep the best. It's a long and complicated but it's what is best for the future of gene king. So to start of we have pollen from tangi. The fellas over at sin city did a great job. Very dominant strain! Not much variation in the gene pool. This father I coarse was the largest yielding "although as a strain, they were not the best yield" with best secondary branching. Tallest of the bunch too. Homozygous for the tangi smell we all love!
Up next was the Area 51. G13/hazed alien dawg f2 Heterozygous on almost every trait.. But she has some gems locked away In those genes.. The father is of the haze/ chem traits with lots of secondary branching with amazing internode spacing. And boy does he stretch! A great cylax to leaf ratio.

william76

william76

W
Iv been growing and breeding for many years. I'm not one for posting every minute of the day ether. Nor do I own a fancy camera.
I'm going to pick up on where I'm at and I'll give the run down for what I need to on the way.
If any of you have any questions please feel free to ask. Sorry, I'm a man of few words.
Ok let's do. The damn thing.
Welcome to the farm friend!so,what we doin?

GrowingINheaven

GrowingINheaven

Now for the lady's that will be dusted . A cbd strain iv been working on . An afgi/paki strain still being worked on, A proven Larry og and another one from the fellas over @SinCitySeeds there LVBK f2. More to come. Lunch break is over ! Much luv . Gene King

GrowingINheaven

GrowingINheaven

Can you see my Home boy holding down the forty while I wait for the nugs to swell before I dust em

GrowingINheaven

GrowingINheaven

A couple weeks after dusting

Sour strawberry X StarDawg

Latest posts

Top Bottom