General Chat

• Thread starter Prestige
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I'm ninja gaiden brother lol everytime i speak on the beloved farm shit pops off so lol im just reading lol. Ima email ya. Gotta ask ya something. Wyd

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Hope you got something informative while you SHITTIN bro lol. Us humans spend over 40% of our lives in the bathroom. Fathom that? Over 40% in the bathroom. Ima start using the bathroom outside in the wild more often lol. Maybe ill became a better grower once im intact with nature lol

Prestige

Prestige

First time I've ever heard of it (actually, second because I saw you mention going in another post, lol).

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hope you got something informative while you SHITTIN bro lol. Us humans spend over 40% of our lives in the bathroom. Fathom that? Over 40% in the bathroom. Ima start using the bathroom outside in the wild more often lol. Maybe ill became a better grower once im intact with nature lol
Ur a fuckin bear bro. U should be shitting in the woods. Lol. Stop subjecting those two princesses to that sewage. Lol. U guys r buggin!

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Ur a fuckin bear bro. U should be shitting in the woods. Lol. Stop subjecting those two princesses to that sewage. Lol. U guys r buggin!

HAAAAA!!! Lmfao you STUPID LOL. Naw Naw. Shes ONLY 2 yrs old, but farts be louder than police sirens lol. That's why we going meatless and organic. Word lol. Im in TEARZ over here lol.

Prestige

Prestige

Yo, I'm a certified magician ;)

Bro, Yugio, Pokemon and the entire arsenal is mobbin with me, lol.

Prestige

Prestige

These beauties just got added to the arsenal.

Prestige

Prestige

The ORIGINAL GSC from SF. And 'Best Shit Ever!' (I believe there is actually an exclamation mark in the name, lol)

Latest posts

Top Bottom