General Chat

• Thread starter Prestige
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Bro, I fkn met one of my ancestors on a DMT trip once, lol. I think I did, anyways. It was a really old ass Asian dude, he kinda looked like an alien. Elongated head and shit. Anyways, all of a sudden, all my ancestors were just in the sky, each face was inside of like a honey comb cell looking pattern, one face, one ancestor in each cell and we were all laughing because it was so incredible that we were all there meeting at the same time, all coming together at this one moment and meeting eachother that there were no words, all we could do is laugh because the experience was so incredible.

I realize; coulda been me just hallucinating and I didn't actually meet anyone, but it sure did seem real AF!

No what you say was TRUTH of your light and ancestral history. I gotta come thru so we.can smash some dmt. WORD, or some Ayahuasca. Gotta set this up

Prestige

Prestige

I heard about the ammo thing, not the Russians in Delaware , tho. That is some pretty gnar shit, man. I try not to worry myself about stuff like that. There are the watchdogs out there keeping a close eye on corruption like you. I leave it to you guys because I can't comprehend that stuff. I don't really have an interest in it. If there is some new world order, there is nothing I can do about it, all I can do is try and make sure that I don't get cheated out of my time. The way I see it is people wave paper in front of your face and try to trick you into giving them your time, giving them your precious fking time! Your life! I don't want to spend my time working my ass off to make some other guy's dream come true, working towards other people's goals or other people's agenda. I want to work towards my own dreams and ambitions and just find like-minded individuals who will work with me. I don't want to cheat anyone out of their precious time working towards something they don't want or believe in, that's not right. It would be like cheating someone out of their life. People get laid-off and loose purpose, realizing they spent their life working towards goals and agenda's that weren't their own and aren't needed anymore. How fkd up is that? To just cut someone out of their life's work before being able to see it thru.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I heard about the ammo thing, not the Russians in Delaware , tho. That is some pretty gnar shit, man. I try not to worry myself about stuff like that. There are the watchdogs out there keeping a close eye on corruption like you. I leave it to you guys because I can't comprehend that stuff. I don't really have an interest in it. If there is some new world order, there is nothing I can do about it, all I can do is try and make sure that I don't get cheated out of my time. The way I see it is people wave paper in front of your face and try to trick you into giving them your time, giving them your precious fking time! Your life! I don't want to spend my time working my ass off to make some other guy's dream come true, working towards other people's goals or other people's agenda. I want to work towards my own dreams and ambitions and just find like-minded individuals who will work with me. I don't want to cheat anyone out of their precious time working towards something they don't want or believe in, that's not right. It would be like cheating someone out of their life. People get laid-off and loose purpose, realizing they spent their life working towards goals and agenda's that weren't their own and aren't needed anymore. How fkd up is that? To just cut someone out of their life's work before being able to see it thru.

Yessir You RIGHT, but your wrong on ONE thing. ...You CAN do one Simple thing. .BELIEVE IN YOUR ANCESTORS PERIOD. That's what they dont want you to do. So as long as you OVERSTAND whst they want you to DO. Do the total opposite. That's how you stay ALIVE, and stay aware. They can't imprison you if you dont THINK they are there. Its a illusion of deception. I feel you. Sorta like this lovely plant of ours. They wanna tell us WHAT we can Plant in.dirt lol. MAN the Rothschild Dynasty will crumble, so will the Rockefeller. Just keep the #13 in your mind.BROTHER PLEASE. I keep all my.brother's up on knowledge of self. No matter race, its not about color. Its mental warfare. And we will win.

Anyways. ..You seen any official Sativas lately? What you think of the blk durban?

Prestige

Prestige

Some of the realist shit I've ever heard was from my buddy Jah, back when I was in high school. He is a Rasta from Jamaica and he just had a way with words that came-out with arguably one of the coolest accents on earth. He was like only 2 or 3 years older than us but he was so wise. He was like a peaceful Rasta/gangster-ass motherfkr hybrid, a walking contradiction, but the man was fkn cool, the definition of cool. Shit went DOWN at the apartment complex where he and a few of my buddies lived (how I met him).

Anyways, he told me once; "Man, the whole world is gangs. The Government, they a gang, LAPD, they a gang. Dick Chaney, George Bush, all dem be gangs. That is life bruh; you find people who are down for you and your shit and you ride. So fk Obama and all dem politicians, he don't give a fk about me and I don't give a fk about him, he ride fo his shit with his people and I ride for mine wit my people, the only thing is that he and his people road to da top and that's what I'm tryin to do. No body gonna change nothin for me, I ride for it. Bruh, you find you gang and you ride for y'all shit, your ride as close to the top as you can get and maybe you be president one day."

Now this isn't verbatim, he had a lot of cool ass Rasta lingo and vocab he was using, but I remember the message well and took it as truth, I have ever since. I took it as; you find like-minded individuals, people you can trust and you try to achieve your goals, dreams, ambitions, what have you. That's all you can do in this world to make your dreams come true, to materialize your visions and ideas, to obtain your wants and needs.

Anyways, that's something that stuck with me hard and thought the message was worth sharing. I haven't seen Jah for years, last time I saw him I was trying help him dump some shit to get diapers and feed his kids for that day. The man was real as fk.

Prestige

Prestige

TSSC, Strains of Africa had Durban Magic of like $2 or $3. I was going to grab some, but got sidetracked.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Some of the realist shit I've ever heard was from my buddy Jah, back when I was in high school. He is a Rasta from Jamaica and he just had a way with words that came-out with arguably one of the coolest accents on earth. He was like only 2 or 3 years older than us but he was so wise. He was like a peaceful Rasta/gangster-ass motherfkr hybrid, a walking contradiction, but the man was fkn cool, the definition of cool. Shit went DOWN at the apartment complex where he and a few of my buddies lived (how I met him).

Anyways, he told me once; "Man, the whole world is gangs. The Government, they a gang, LAPD, they a gang. Dick Chaney, George Bush, all dem be gangs. That is life bruh; you find people who are down for you and your shit and you ride. So fk Obama and all dem politicians, he don't give a fk about me and I don't give a fk about him, he ride fo his shit with his people and I ride for mine wit my people, the only thing is that he and his people road to da top and that's what I'm tryin to do. No body gonna change nothin for me, I ride for it. Bruh, you find you gang and you ride for y'all shit, your ride as close to the top as you can get and maybe you be president one day."

Now this isn't verbatim, he had a lot of cool ass Rasta lingo and vocab he was using, but I remember the message well and took it as truth, I have ever since. I took it as; you find like-minded individuals, people you can trust and you try to achieve your goals, dreams, ambitions, what have you. That's all you can do in this world to make your dreams come true, to materialize your visions and ideas, to obtain your wants and needs.

Anyways, that's something that stuck with me hard and thought the message was worth sharing. I haven't seen Jah for years, last time I saw him I was trying help him dump some shit to get diapers and feed his kids for that day. The man was real as fk.

Respect to Jah! Wherever he is at, peace be with him. He told you something real. Like the.GREAT Bob Marley said. Let the Music Guide your heart. Why you think no more HAPPY MUSIC? Odd huh

Prestige

Prestige

I think they are fairly new, so they don't really have a reputation yet, but it is only $3, fk it. TSSC is legit, that's where I use to get all of my gear from when I first started the online thing.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I think they are fairly new, so they don't really have a reputation yet, but it is only $3, fk it. TSSC is legit, that's where I use to get all of my gear from when I first started the online thing.

Its something about them old strains that is calling me.to preserve them. I just woke up one day and it hit me. Gather all organics matters, leave the salts, the watered downs alone. Return to the essence. Gotta find out where the long lost genetics are being held. That's alot of knowledge in them beans.

Prestige

Prestige

Salts are actually cleaner than organics, no bullshit. 'Organic' is one of the biggest, most ingenious marketing schemes ever. Did you know that pure water is considered a chemical? 'Inorganic' is simply lacking Carbon (I think people are trying to work oxygen and/or hydrogen into the definition), but traditionally, it is carbon that determines organic vs. inorganic. Inorganic salts are mined from the earth, giant mountains/rocks, underwater deposits and literally pulled out of thin air (nitrogen is precipitated from the air). I think on average, salts are cleaner than organics. 'Organics' have a lot of mercury, cobalt and a buch of other nasties that tend to accumulate in the food chain. The higher up you go, the more concentrated it gets. You think tuna is bad for you? Where do we get our organics? Bats, seabirds, cows, pigs blood (blood meal), fish, and all sorts of sources notorious for high mercury/ toxic metals levels.

Prestige

Prestige

Don't get me wrong; I love my organics, but I love my salts too. I forgot to mention 'Killer Tea', I've been running it for 3 runs now and fk love that shit.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Salts are actually cleaner than organics, no bullshit. 'Organic' is one of the biggest, most ingenious marketing schemes ever. Did you know that pure water is considered a chemical? 'Inorganic' is simply lacking Carbon (I think people are trying to work oxygen and/or hydrogen into the definition), but traditionally, it is carbon that determines organic vs. inorganic. Inorganic salts are mined from the earth, giant mountains/rocks, underwater deposits and literally pulled out of thin air (nitrogen is precipitated from the air). I think on average, salts are cleaner than organics. 'Organics' have a lot of mercury, cobalt and a buch of other nasties that tend to accumulate in the food chain. The higher up you go, the more concentrated it gets. You think tuna is bad for you? Where do we get our organics? Bats, seabirds, cows, pigs blood (blood meal), fish, and all sorts of sources notorious for high mercury/ toxic metals levels.

Hmmmmmn. .THAT JUST blew my mind BROTHER. A old hippoe told me something similar. I halfway thought he waa right. Ima dig deeper into this fact. Expect backlash lol lot's of organic guru's here lol. Your on the MONEY with that though.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Don't get me wrong; I love my organics, but I love my salts too. I forgot to mention 'Killer Tea', I've been running it for 3 runs now and fk love that shit.

Killer TEA? Enlighten me.bro. .

Prestige

Prestige

Its something about them old strains that is calling me.to preserve them. I just woke up one day and it hit me. Gather all organics matters, leave the salts, the watered downs alone. Return to the essence. Gotta find out where the long lost genetics are being held. That's alot of knowledge in them beans.
Those old landraces and IBLs are where it's at, fo sho! They will be worth their weight in gold one day.... Wait... They already are, lol.

Prestige

Prestige

It's just a liquid premium guano/worm-casting fert that makes my buds smell and taste like fking heaven. Guanos really bring-out that flavor and smell. Not in an overpowering way either; I like how it just kinda enhances and complements the natural smells and flavors of the terpenes/resin of the plant itself.

Prestige

Prestige

In my humble opinion, flavor additives are not the way to go, like that blueberry and grape flavor shit that some people like to add, for me; just grab the right genetics.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

It's just a liquid premium guano/worm-casting fert that makes my buds smell and taste like fking heaven. Guanos really bring-out that flavor and smell. Not in an overpowering way either; I like how it just kinda enhances and complements the natural smells and flavors of the terpenes/resin of the plant itself.

You gonna have to light that path for me there. I feel like a fool for not paying attention to my uncke and the knowledge he was dropping. I wont drop the ball EVER again.

Prestige

Prestige

Hmmmmmn. .THAT JUST blew my mind BROTHER. A old hippoe told me something similar. I halfway thought he waa right. Ima dig deeper into this fact. Expect backlash lol lot's of organic guru's here lol. Your on the MONEY with that though.
I wish a motherfkr would! Lol, I'm jk; different folks, different strokes... Or however the fk the saying goes. That's just what I was taught at the school I went to, some of my professors were borderline retarded, so I could be completely wrong for all I know, but it works for me.

Prestige

Prestige

You gonna have to light that path for me there. I feel like a fool for not paying attention to my uncke and the knowledge he was dropping. I wont drop the ball EVER again.
What?! How did you drop the ball? Your good, bro. Everyone does their own thing, there is no one way to grow danks. Like they say here on the farm; 'the proof is in the pudding' and if your shit smokes well, it smokes well, however the fk you got it into being. Bro, we eat and are exposed to such nasty shit on a daily basis, a bit of shit in your ferts (which might not even make it past the casparian strip) ain't going to kill no body. Yo, your gonna get a little damaged in life, if you make it to the end unscathed; you fkd up!

Prestige

Prestige

I wouldn't stress too much about it, bro. If your keeping it as clean as possible, your good. People eat nasty shit, people fkn cry about organic buds and all this bullshit, but then they go have a fkn smoke to blow off steem afterwards, like wtf?!?!

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I wouldn't stress too much about it, bro. If your keeping it as clean as possible, your good. People eat nasty shit, people fkn cry about organic buds and all this bullshit, but then they go have a fkn smoke to blow off steem afterwards, like wtf?!?!

LOVE you DUDE. We're gonna do GREAT thing's together brother. It's all a matter of time brother. Your absolutely correct.

Top Bottom