General Hydroponics Bush Load

• Thread starter Joseph29
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

Not to stir the pot more but I was talking to the GH rep (assume everyone, especially if it's coming from the rep's mouth, has a bias) and when I was bringing up the potential health issues with paclo the reassured me that they have spent the past year and around 2 million in testing this to make sure that it wasn't a health risk for consumers.

Now, whether or not there is any truth to this, I think it's important to recognize that regardless of whether or not a product contains the same ingredient, are there grades or levels of refinement that would change it's potential health issues? Kind of like Iso-Butane vs N-Butane?
what do you expect them to tell you? yeah our company gh spent millions to buy most of the nutes with PGrs and after years and millions in research we can say with certainty that there is definitely a health risk for consumers.

vangs

vangs

Buds look fat but theres no frost , i use to use phosphoload shit works amazing but not worth the risk .u can get the same weight with lst, topping ,super cropping and get better quality with out that shit
not worth the risk as far as consuming it threw bud? did you notice side affects? when you used it what kind of results did tou get compared to when you didnt use it..??

hunie.beez

hunie.beez

if you're in cali especially around the inland empire area, you should talk to a few of the big shops through there, they carry a product called re-cover, it's used after you finished using phoshpoload, bushload, etc. it kick starts everything up again, and helps the plant flush that shit out of them and you're buds don't have that 'treated with paclo' look to them.

shaggyballs

shaggyballs

I would trade a little quantity for better quality!
but quantity over quality is always about money.

I spoke with a chemist/pharmacist/scientist, and he suggested to find something else.
With his background he saw potential for trouble once combusted!
But he had no definite answers.
So no real facts...but expert opinion.

As I stated before, use it and have it tested before you smoke it!

shag

chinqlinq

chinqlinq

Have a friend that convinced me to try Bush Load once when it first came out... Applied @ 0.5ml/Gal and it ruined my crop. Got all the symptoms that I've been told PGRs give - hairy ass buds, wet grass smell and taste, trichome loss and the buds kept this permanent state that COULD NOT go away. You could've kept the buds in 110 heat exposed sun for a week and it would still be squishy.

The Terps

The Terps

im not advocating the use of this product but for those who are going to do it regardless you don't have to follow the label 1ml per 8-10 gals of water will stop your stretch and only needs to be applied once stuffs nasty. my advise learn to yield without it , flower your plants sooner if they get to tall but if you dont take that advise use as little as possible and be conscious that its a hazardous chemical!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
All I can say at this point in this Thread is FUCK BUSH LOAD!!! spend some money on good Beans or Clones and learn to grow Meds with out this shit.
Biohazard no eating sign 1  59662

BudBongJovi

BudBongJovi

I wonder if there are any ways to flush the plants after using such products. I mean, I grow for myself and myself only, but it'd be interesting to be able to try one of these products, then use something else to bring the buds back to square one to focus on quality through your last weeks. @hunie.beez what is re-cover?

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I wonder if there are any ways to flush the plants after using such products. I mean, I grow for myself and myself only, but it'd be interesting to be able to try one of these products, then use something else to bring the buds back to square one to focus on quality through your last weeks. @hunie.beez what is re-cover?
There is no back to square one, Its trapped in the Cell walls of the plants, you can never get it out.

The Terps

The Terps

It does come out its a systemic but that doesn't always mean forever. However I'm not an expert on the subject I have read about its longevity in mango plantations which is a different form of Paclo I believe but there were still remnants of it 7 months later after being applied only twice. So with that being said I highly doubt there is any way to to wait it out in a 2 month bloom cycle and I hope they don't come up with some nasty chemical to get it out after it was applied.

chinqlinq

chinqlinq

im not advocating the use of this product but for those who are going to do it regardless you don't have to follow the label 1ml per 8-10 gals of water will stop your stretch and only needs to be applied once stuffs nasty. my advise learn to yield without it , flower your plants sooner if they get to tall but if you dont take that advise use as little as possible and be conscious that its a hazardous chemical!

To be honest, with any PGR the best way to use it - since people are going to use it anyways - would be foliar I would assume since it wont be stuck in the medium for the plant to constantly be leeching it. I've heard you cant really flush it out of the medium making it useless for people trying to recycle coco or whatnot.

BudBongJovi

BudBongJovi

To be honest, with any PGR the best way to use it - since people are going to use it anyways - would be foliar I would assume since it wont be stuck in the medium for the plant to constantly be leeching it. I've heard you cant really flush it out of the medium making it useless for people trying to recycle coco or whatnot.

Wouldn't that leave a film on your leaves from the contents in bushload?

chinqlinq

chinqlinq

Wouldn't that leave a film on your leaves from the contents in bushload?

I would assume so, but for how long? I couldn't tell you.

If you're spraying to stop stretch though you wouldn't likely be getting it on any of the buds considering they most likely haven't formed yet (not saying your buds would grow without PGR ingredients still in it though), but since PGRs are very hard to flush out of your medium, foliar spraying would be a safer practice IMO - lasting shorter and being less detrimental.

aucado54

aucado54

Great discussion and exchanges. I am of the opinion it is all a matter of choice. For MY-SELF, I find the photos and supporting argument by GR33NL3AF to be quite convincing. Thus, I rather doubt I will be using the product for myself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom